Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

lilsinglemomsieph

can't upgrade

Hi,

I am not on ios7. I receive a message that I should upgrade my Township, it was loading but when done, nothing happened. I can't open my game. I have done it several times but I still can't play it. It keeps on going back to upgrading and ending up nothing. Is it possible just not to upgrade it? I am already on level 61.

Please help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilsinglemomsieph View Post
    Hi,

I am not on ios7. I receive a message that I should upgrade my Township, it was loading but when done, nothing happened. I can't open my game. I have done it several times but I still can't play it. It keeps on going back to upgrading and ending up nothing. Is it possible just not to upgrade it? I am already on level 61.

Please help!

Thanks
    Hi

It would help knowing on what you play : what device, what platform, what version and which store you use.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Barbara

Same happened to me - I just turned off my ipad while I had the game open and when I switched back on and opened the game all my friends were there..... Go Glitches .... Go Glitches !!!!!
    Thanx Chic will remember that, cuz it happens alot.

Mar Miles
    I cannot find the fast food building. I've look thru the menus, but its not there or even grayed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Miles View Post
    I cannot find the fast food building. I've look thru the menus, but its not there or even grayed out.
    Hi

It is called Fast Food Restaurant and it is in the factories section of the store.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

martdavi52
    My new update does not open .i have no access to my game

Quote Originally Posted by martdavi52 View Post
    My new update does not open .i have no access to my game
    Please, uninstall/reinstall the game.

Sandro Sebastiani
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Blake View Post
    This is getting ridiculous! MAC players still have to wait 2 weeks?
    I agree... considering that S. Valentine's day is next week we do not even get the decorations... I seriously have no words!

J4ckieBr0wn
    Please put the cows and the cow feed back as they were! I do not like the new fuzzy looking images at all
    And the trains, I liked them as they were, now they look like children's toys.
    Last edited by J4ckieBr0wn; 02-06-2016 at 10:40 PM.

maridylan
    Quote Originally Posted by J4ckieBr0wn View Post
    Please put the cows and the cow feed back as they were! I do not like the new fuzzy looking images at all
    And the trains, I liked them as they were, now they look like children's toys.
    Same here with the cows and feed, the chickens and the eggs themselves, and the sheep - all are very over saturated and pixelated/out of focus. The animals appear dark as well. All was smooth and beautiful and bright prior to the update. I'm on latest iOS using iPhone 6s Plus. Not as visually appealing as it was. The graphics were spot on in the version prior.