Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

5.02 New Update

Hey guys!

The February update is now available for all iOS, Android and Kindle users!
    Get it now: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz

Upcoming events:​
    Township is celebrating Chinese New Year:
    * An absolutely new event pitting you against other players—do you have what it takes to win?
    * 5 new temporary holiday decorations available at the store: Chinese House, Paper Lanterns, Goldfish, Monkey Statue, and Light Tree
    * New plant: Tangerines
    * 4 new temporary recipes available at the factories: Fortune Cookie, Tangerine Cake, Toy Monkey, and Paper Lantern

St. Valentine's Day:
    * 11 holiday-themed decorations available in the days leading up to the holiday, including Prince on a White Horse and Flower Cart

New at the Zoo:​
    * 6 new decorations available at the store: Jacaranda, Cactus, Inflatable Panda, Lion Trampoline, Zoo Trampoline, and Baobab
    * Zoo notifications added—don’t miss anything that goes on at your Zoo!

Even more content!

* New exclusive decoration now available: Notre-Dame de Paris
    * 7 new flags now available: Jordan, Catalonia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Puerto Rico, Argentina, and Bulgaria—find your country!
    * News tab added to Settings, putting quests, updates, and game tips all in the same place!
    * Background updated—check it out!
    * New townspeople wandering your town
    * Improved interfaces and (some) game graphics

Cheers,

Township Team.

P.S. An update for Mac users will be rolled out in 2 weeks from now. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Daniel Blake
    This is getting ridiculous! MAC players still have to wait 2 weeks?

yashbisariya
    When windows players got there zoo update

Yash bisariya
    Play on windows phone
    Level 48

Bosco
    Were the factory upgrade settings changed back so we can upgrade as we please?

Bethany Clarke
    The factory upgrades haven't been changed.

SML+61
    Were there some programming shenanigans with the trains again? Right now, I have a friend at level 66 whose train wants 45 sugar cane and 34 potatoes. That's just mean.

Lisae
    Is it just me, but it takes a lot longer for the "City Market" to refresh. Not liking that on the new update.

Barbara-Jean
    Since the new update I do nt have any Game Center friends or Facebook, and yes I am connected to Facebook!! i know they will show up,eventually!! But I want to see Ralph's Town

coljoy
    I see positive and negative in this update. Longs story short my favorite thing is Notre Dame and the zoo decorations. My least favorite things are the glitch with lagging when I visit friends and the way totals are displayed when we pick up our hearts at the zoo shops. I can't even read these totals in hearts and xp.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Since the new update I do nt have any Game Center friends or Facebook, and yes I am connected to Facebook!! i know they will show up,eventually!! But I want to see Ralph's Town
    Barbara

Same happened to me - I just turned off my ipad while I had the game open and when I switched back on and opened the game all my friends were there..... Go Glitches .... Go Glitches !!!!!