Thread: View Video bug, ads not paying rewards

RubiedTheremin

View Video bug, ads not paying rewards

Since I updated this morning (Kindle HDX 8.9), if I click to view one of the ads, when the ad is done playing, it relaunches Township, rather than returning to a screen with the Director's confirmation button. So, no reward is earned by watching the ads any more.

Is it just my device, or have other people noticed this as well?

Lightbox
    Had that happen one time, I restarted my kindle and all is good.

RubiedTheremin
    Yeah, I've restarted it a couple of times, it didn't fix it. Basically, what happens when I click the X to close the ad after it's finished running, it relaunches the whole game, and when the game opens, it opens to the game "landing" spot, rather than to the director screen with the confirmation button. I've tried it about 6 times since this morning, and it happens every time.

If it's just happening to me, then ya know, not that big of a deal, I'll just stop watching the ads, and it won't impact the game bottom line that much. But, if it's happening to lots of people, who then stop watching the ads, then it could be a fairly large impact to the game which depends on ad revenue to pay for all the groovy artists and coders that make the game cool.

Elbondo
    This is not working for me either on a Kindle 7 HDX.

Lightbox
    Yep it caught me again last night on two different kindle devices

Elbondo
    Well I have good news. Mine started working this morning with the event starting. Don't know if there is any relationship.

RubiedTheremin
    Mine also resolved at event start.

amina
    Since the update I receive only coins by watching the videos, no t-cash anymore

Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    Please, report the issue from within your game by clicking on the cog. The devs need to look into it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    For some I get coins, for others I get TCash