Thread: Reduce Factory & CB Coin Prices

Reduce Factory & CB Coin Prices

I love this game! And, love my co op Sisters! I've really enjoyed building my town, but, at level 72, your prices are just not right! I should already have a couple of factorys, at my level,but, I can't afford them! 300,000 for a beverage factory? Really? Between filling planes, trains, and the heliport, filling zoo shops,there just isn't enough coins. You really need to look at what you are asking for these buildings. And the community buildings are worse. Plus, you often have to wait days, if not weeks, to complete them. Love the game, hate having to scrape up enough coins to keep up with building!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggina Bradshaw View Post
    I love this game! And, love my co op Sisters! I've really enjoyed building my town, but, at level 72, your prices are just not right! I should already have a couple of factorys, at my level,but, I can't afford them! 300,000 for a beverage factory? Really? Between filling planes, trains, and the heliport, filling zoo shops,there just isn't enough coins. You really need to look at what you are asking for these buildings. And the community buildings are worse. Plus, you often have to wait days, if not weeks, to complete them. Love the game, hate having to scrape up enough coins to keep up with building!
    Concentrate on your city and ignore the zoo for a while. This also helps with saving gems that can be used in the booster lab. I used to save enough to buy 3 boosters for the 2 days. They were factories producing at 30% less, the 50% more coins for helicopter orders and the double crops boos. If I stuck with that and didn't play regattas or do the zoo I was able to get 150,000 to 220,000 coins in those 2 days. That really helped in building everything. Now I use the double crops and 30% for regatta time, I'm a 1 person co-op so might not play every week. I also save my t-cash to buy Raj and only try to use him to buy nuggets and use the 50% off time to produce ingots to upgrade ship time, train time and upgrade factories to reduce production time.
    Good luck, try not to get to frustrated, quit for a day or two if needed then come back. Remember it is just a game.
    Member since July 2015
    Android user
    On level 108
    City name Daffodil City
    Friend code B7EXR6

There are several threads with advice and ideas on how to amass coins. Be careful with helicopter orders because they aren't always profitable: add up the barn prices of all the items in an order, and don't fill it unless it's giving you 30% or more over the barn price.

If you can use the market dealer to buy your hot zoo products every day you usually double your money quickly.

Daffodil is right about the regatta. Sometimes you have to sit out to focus on making progress in your town. Good luck.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9