Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can We Do Something About These Garbage Posts? - Recent Forum Spam

Can We Do Something About These Garbage Posts? - Recent Forum Spam

What's with these rando accounts posting a bunch of live stream sports. How fast can we ban these accounts and remove their posts?

Hi Obtuse

As members, the only thing we can do is report them by clicking on the small black triangle in bottom left of the post. After that a mod or admin has to see these messages and act on them.
    Last edited by Graylady; 09-28-2017 at 02:15 AM. Reason: typo

Yeah I reported it, saying the poster cccleagueeeb should have their forum account revoked, they are clearly using it to annoy everyone else with non-gardenscapes related topics.

I reported him too with just a word : spammer! It is enough We need to report each spammer only once. No need to report each post. As a mod/admin ban the spammer, there is the option to delete all their posts at the same time. That is what they do.

Glorious.

I always wondered what that triangle was there for.

Me too, Obtuse, but since it was pointed out to me a while ago I kinda love it, lol. I report just one instance of each new spammer. I just put spam. So much seething rage contained in one teeny tiny word, hehe

Spamming Spammer who Spams! I think cccleagueeeb is gone, replaced by lox something or other.

Mods and admins are doing a beautiful job getting rid of them tho. Over and over and over forever. Respect duly given.

Sorry for the delay. All spammers have now been banned (several thankfully got caught by the moderation queue).

Are we under attack, or what? As soon as one is taken care of, another one shows up, swamping the real posts.