Thread: T-Cash Prices In Different Currencies

T-Cash Prices In Different Currencies

Do we all pay the same for a given amount of t cash? (Non sale price) I pay £19.99 for 600 t cash, a team mate pays $US20 for 600. Is there anyway to find out what the rates are for different currencies? Just curious. Grateful for any responses.
    Last edited by Mishy; 09-27-2017 at 08:50 PM.

I have €21.99 for 600 t-cash, which is $25.85 or £19.29 or CAD32.23.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-27-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Mine is 27.99 Cdn

So CAD27.99 = £16.75 = €19.09 = $22.43.

Thank you, there is clearly a difference, albeit not very significant. I'd be most interested to know what our Russian friends pay, or indeed the Chinese, just for comparison.

So it's cheaper to buy in CAD than GBP...

On a previous game I was on, people figured this out quick, and were paying people in some random country to log in to their account and purchase gold.

These people that were buying would charge like 70USD for a 100USD pack, and make money off the sale cause they were wiring it through flipadanjo or some other such country, where the exchange rate was peanuts.

Then if you bought four in one go, you got a free one thrown in.

Game login was different though. Email and password and you could log in from any device anywhere.

Box of cash (600 t-cash) costs 1490 roubles, which is about 1490/58=25 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    So it's cheaper to buy in CAD than GBP...

On a previous game I was on, people figured this out quick, and were paying people in some random country to log in to their account and purchase gold.

These people that were buying would charge like 70USD for a 100USD pack, and make money off the sale cause they were wiring it through flipadanjo or some other such country, where the exchange rate was peanuts.

Then if you bought four in one go, you got a free one thrown in.

Game login was different though. Email and password and you could log in from any device anywhere.
    I think you might be able to switch App Store to another country by providing some fake address (probably will need to google correct zip-code). Though I did it once only to get something before global release, not to buy currency. If you are interested Clash of clans forums should have all the information.

Box of tcash (600) for me is 999 Philippine peso. That's roughly 20 US dollars.

$AU 24.95 for me.