Thread: Icon For Regatta Task In Progress

Icon For Regatta Task In Progress

Is it possible to add an icon on regatta statistics page beside the player name to show that if that player is currently has a task in progress?

Right now, if we try to figure out who doesn't have a task yet, we have to compare it one by one with the player under the task board.
    I want to know which team member doesn't have a task, so we can call him to take one when there is some task available.

Thanks!!!
    Become Townshipper: March 2017
    Town: SixSixSix
    Level: 77as Nov 2017
    Zoo: 14 as Nov 2017
    Co-op: 山霸王

I don't know if this was brought up before (or if I even brought it up before anywhere other than local chat), but I would like to expand on this idea (which, for the record, I quite like).

In addition to the above, what about a way to see what tasks your co-op has completed? Even if this is limited to a function of leaders/co-leaders?

Puleeeeeeeease?

William
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

I like the task in progress idea.

It would save jumping back and forth to see if people are currently working on a task. Especially since the board doesn't necessarily always show everyone that's working on a task.

I don't see why we need to know what tasks people have completed?
    You can already see what they're currently working on, and how many tasks they've done for how many points...
    This seems unnecessary to me...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I don't see why we need to know what tasks people have completed?
    You can already see what they're currently working on, and how many tasks they've done for how many points...
    This seems unnecessary to me...?
    I think this was intended (but not limited to) for co-ops has any reserved tasks rules. If someone took a task that was reserved, and finished it instantly, like a island task, the leader/co-leader could see which player snagged it and deal with them according with the co-op's practices.

Yep, as a micro-managing nightmare of a leader I’d always welcome anything that helps me big brother the troops, lol. Even my all-seeing eye gets worn out jumping between lists to keep track of who is doing what.

if it is possible, I would also want to know if they fail a task.

Me, too, not really care what task they have done. if you have a question about this member, then ask him.

But it is really important to know who has a task in progress, like couple minites ago, I am missing one member under the task list... huuuu, take me a while to find him...

Quote Originally Posted by Town SixSixSix View Post
    if it is possible, I would also want to know if they fail a task.

Me, too, not really care what task they have done. if you have a question about this member, then ask him.

But it is really important to know who has a task in progress, like couple minites ago, I am missing one member under the task list... huuuu, take me a while to find him...
    Servers seem to have a hard time keeping everything in sync. Some days I rarely see one of my team member in the list of current task. Restarting the game sometimes help. Other times I ask the rest of the team if they see that player in their list.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Servers seem to have a hard time keeping everything in sync. Some days I rarely see one of my team member in the list of current task. Restarting the game sometimes help. Other times I ask the rest of the team if they see that player in their list.
    yea, it happens sometimes, when someone just takes the task. Normally, it works just fine. even it is in-sync, it could help narrow it down.