Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Green Area Bug

Mark Green Area Bug

When moving a bomb, firecracker or plane from a green area to a non-green area, it takes the green with it to the non-green area and throughout the explosion. But when moving a regular piece from a green area to a non-green area to match 3 (making the match outside of the green area), it doesn't take the green with it.
    I understand the concept when matching 3 from all non-green to non-green. But when moving piece from green area to non-green, it should take it with it as does with the bombs.

Hi Nora

I agree there is something weird with the green stuff. I can't figure out how to make matches so it will extend. Nothing seem to make sense.

One piece of the 3-match-combi has to be in the green area to make all other fields green which belong to the match. So the green can grow.

Thanks Kali. I will pay more attention next time I get it.

I still don't get it. Bombs spread the grass everywhere but can't make a match to spread it.

I have a really hard time to understand the dynamic of this game.

@Graylady: Could you please post a screenshot (I don't know how to do it, otherwise I could post one) - so one can better understand and explain? Don't stress you, you'll see, you'll solve it.

Cause at least one element have to be inside green area called carpet. Its hard and annoying a bit but it seem its not bug but mechanic obstacle made this way. I cannot explain it easier, hope You know what i mean. Ive noticed its hard to figure out homescapes for players which playing GS, for me too.

I finally made some sense and finished level 53.

Thumbs up, Graylady!

I think the logic here is that you can't lay the carpet where it hasn't already been laid, so we have to make a match with something that is already on the carpet in order to lay more of it.