Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homescapes Harder Than Gardenscapes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Homescapes Harder Than Gardenscapes?

Is it just me or are the levels harder on Homescapes than on Gardenscapes?
    I'm on the top level on Gardenscapes and at the moment on lvl 94 on Homescapes. I'm getting through, but it feels like I have to struggle more to finish the levels here.
    Or maybe it's just my old (?) raisin brain that can't adjust to the different way of thinking

I think they are totally harder! I have to play over and over to beat the level - I feel like something's wrong with me that I can't get it sooner. I think they are making it harder on purpose, so we'll have to spend money to beat the levels!

Its harder but its ok for me. I like it. Not gonna spending cash, everything is doable without it.

I’m only on level 40 and I’m using lives like nobody’s business. I spent money on Gardenscapes but I’m not doing it on this game. I think the developers have made this game much harder all with a view to getting us to spend money. I don’t object to buying the bombs occasionally but when you only win 60 or so coins per game but the extras cost over 1000 coins it just feels like a massive mickey take. Some people do the levels without spending any coins but I work full time so the games are a bit of light relief for me. If I keep failing it just becomes boring. There are only so many hours in a day that one can play a game that you keep losing at!

I made 54 levels in 3 days of casual playing . Im not sure, if its harder, but its definitely different. We will see what way it turns into . Im really curious, cause I stopped playing Gardenscapes about 350 level cause of impatiency.
    Gardenscapes level 3010
    Homescapes level 320

It is very much deliberate, to force us into spending more & more money.

Playrix, shame on you. I've bought the previous versions of Fishdom, Gardenscapes, & Farmscapes & have spent lots of happy time playing those. But this one? Where you pretty much HAVE to spend money just to get through some levels, or sit & wait for a couple hours just to freakin' PLAY THE GAME...? Forget it. I believe in supporting game developers, but only if they play fair with us. And this game does NOT play fair with us.

We shouldn't have to spend tons of cash just for basic gameplay. There's no reason this game needs to be connected to your servers. It could easily be run native on our devices. Charge us a one-time purchase fee, or if you're really greedy, go for a monthly sub fee & be open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treezer Green View Post
    I’m only on level 40 and I’m using lives like nobody’s business. I spent money on Gardenscapes but I’m not doing it on this game. I think the developers have made this game much harder all with a view to getting us to spend money. I don’t object to buying the bombs occasionally but when you only win 60 or so coins per game but the extras cost over 1000 coins it just feels like a massive mickey take. Some people do the levels without spending any coins but I work full time so the games are a bit of light relief for me. If I keep failing it just becomes boring. There are only so many hours in a day that one can play a game that you keep losing at!
    I aint got much time for play but i am not paying for anything. For me thinking to solve puzzles match are relif. It o would pay for it it would be boring and too easy. In gardenscapes i am chest levels player, also without spending cash.

I find it harder too. But there are new possibilities, one has to figure out and get used to it, so maybe at the end it's not so much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    But there are new possibilities, one has to figure out and get used to it, so maybe at the end it's not so much harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    It is harder because there is a lot of new stuff to get used to. New bombs, new challenge, new board (sometimes on 2 screens), new way of stuff moving (left to right). In short, we have a lot of things to learn in order to play efficiently.
    Agree! I still set off bombs and other boosters in order to "recharge the rainbow blast"! :-)) And nothing ever happens, and then i remember..
    After a while, when you get used to how things work, how to efficiently combine boosters and so on, becomes more enjoyable!

It is harder because there is a lot of new stuff to get used to. New bombs, new challenge, new board (sometimes on 2 screens), new way of stuff moving (left to right). In short, we have a lot of things to learn in order to play efficiently.

Nobody is forcing us to spend money on any game. It is our choice to do it or not.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix