Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need More Friends, Please :-)

candyapple77

Need More Friends, Please :-)

Hello,
    I am level 34 and I try to help out friends as much as I can for 2 reasons! 1. I know what it's like to not have enough of a certain item, and 2. It helps with room in the barn. So if you think maybe we could help each other, then please think of adding me. My code is: VJ252Z
    Thanks so much! Candace

Peggles
    You lost me on the code...I need more friends too but don't know how to coordinate to do it.

candyapple77
    Hi Peggles,
    On the lower left corner where you visit the other towns, there is a button to invite/find friends and it will say to enter your friends code to add. I've never done it that way but hoping it works out to get more friends

Hi both,
    We all need friends 😀. However, you'll find a lot of players have reached the total of 50 allowed, so may not be able to accept new requests.
    I can friend people through game centre (don't use Facebook, which might be another option for you).
    Different platforms aren't compatible, but if you play on iOS iPad, and use game centre, then feel free to send a request to my GS code below.
    Lyndie
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Cenor Cle
    Quote Originally Posted by candyapple77 View Post
    Hello,
    I am level 34 and I try to help out friends as much as I can for 2 reasons! 1. I know what it's like to not have enough of a certain item, and 2. It helps with room in the barn. So if you think maybe we could help each other, then please think of adding me. My code is: VJ252Z
    Thanks so much! Candace
    Hi Candace I just started so i am unfamiliar with app. Lot of this game am still learning lol you can add me if you want to
    Last edited by Cenor Cle; 01-03-2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Forgot some words

-Malera-
    Sent you a request Candy However, my friends list has disappeared again this morning, so I may not be able to see you....

Quote Originally Posted by Peggles View Post
    You lost me on the code...I need more friends too but don't know how to coordinate to do it.
    Peggle, when you call up your friends list, choose 'Invite Friends' and from there you will see your own code that you can post here, and the 'Enter' button where you can enter codes that others have posted here.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

To all newcomers

Please read this post about friends to learn a lot of stuff about the system :

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-about-friends
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

CJ64
    Hi Candy sent you a request. Just started so still learning. Hope to visit daily

beeswax
    Hi, I recently started playing and I'm on level 13 and my code is MMRVXA and I play on iOS.
    Feel free to add me!