Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ingot storage vault

MimG
    Hi Just Me

Personally I have never made coins in the Mint - I don't think many others have either - I think I've only read of one person who has.

In my opinion it's much better to use your ingots for levelling up or buying the special decorations. You can get coins in other ways - I used to like using the helicopter booster. In fact, you could use your ingots to level up the coins in your factories, then you would get extra coins each time you sell any of its produce.

Bethany Clarke
    I rarely use the mint with my ingots unless I have an overabundance of something like copper - then I'll make some coins, but for all other ingots, I save them for factory upgrades. For me, this is a much better use of my ingots.

Bethany

I use my copper/bronze ingots when I send ships to the islands I may even get an artifact once in a while LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Just Me, Really
    Thanks guys, I think I've gauged it right so far then!! 😆

Bethany Clarke
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Bethany

I use my copper/bronze ingots when I send ships to the islands I may even get an artifact once in a while LOL
    Yeah, I've not had much luck getting anything from the islands with my copper ingots. Thus, the use of the mint. At least I get something guaranteed from its use, though this isn't something I do everyday by any means. I get so much copper, though, compared to the other ores that I can occasionally splurge without regret.

I treat my islanders to platinum ingots now and again and they have been very generous in return. As we haven't got the zoo as yet, I have been upgrading my factories and mining for England lol☺