Thread: Level 211

Level 211

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing gardenscapes for a bit. LOVED the original game for the PC, but this one has me frustrated! I'm currently stuck on level 211, and I can't see how in the world I'm supposed to complete it. I have to reduce fireflies that are in 4 isolated corners with only two slots for matching items. I could really use some help, please?

You need to create at least 3 but most likely 4 rainbow blasts. Focus on destroying all the iced items near the ports at the bottom. An early rainbow blast use will often result in an iced item get stuck on a jar, limiting your fly catching ability. Obviously if 3 of 4 jars have the same coloured item over them, that's your rainbow blast target. Eventually you will get a round where you make some solid larger power ups and the rainbow blasts will come and you'll beat it with 9 moves left. Just keep plugging away. If you have to use a booster, rainbow blast is the way to go.

I'm stuck on the same level.

Unhappy Level 211

How do you even play this level?? I can’t even get to the fireflies.

Hi,
    I have learned three things in this game besides making not tooo silly moves:

1. Patience
    2. Patience
    3. A bit of luck

I am Level 474 now - which is not very successful - but in the beginning I did'nt believe I would ever make it that far.

There were levels where I did not come even near the aim.
    And then - tadaaaa - finished with 12 moves remaining.

So, don't give up. Don't lose your patience.
    Sometimes they make it extra thrilling.

You will make it.
    Every level can be won.

And maybe this will help you in the current level

You need to create at least 3 but most likely 4 rainbow blasts. Focus on destroying all the iced items near the ports at the bottom. An early rainbow blast use will often result in an iced item get stuck on a jar, limiting your fly catching ability. Obviously if 3 of 4 jars have the same coloured item over them, that's your rainbow blast target. Eventually you will get a round where you make some solid larger power ups and the rainbow blasts will come and you'll beat it with 9 moves left. Just keep plugging away. If you have to use a booster, rainbow blast is the way to go.

Look here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...6283-Level-211

Sorry, Mod, I don't know how to cite correctly from a different thread.
    Last edited by Seemoewe; 09-02-2018 at 05:21 PM.