Thread: Township Game On Facebook

Township Game On Facebook

I here you can play on facebook does anyone know the link or how to do this

Before Playrix launched the mobile version of Township they had one on Facebook. Similar concept but different game. They stopped upgrading and supporting that game in Feb 2016. Seem like some people are still playing. Someone mentioned using Gameroom on Facebook. Maybe check if you can find it there. I am not familiar with Facebook at all.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I still maintain my FB town. Try going to the game tab on the FB website (not the app) and search for Township. It will not be the same town you have on your mobile device and as Graylady said the game is very different.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

do I have to install it before playing, I found township but don't know how to put it on my fb page to play

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    do I have to install it before playing, I found township but don't know how to put it on my fb page to play
    No, you don't install anything. You play on the FB website. Not on your page, not on the Township page, but in the Game Center. You need to use a computer - not a phone or tablet. If I remember later when I'm at my computer I will try to figure it out.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS

Try this link
    https://apps.facebook.com/township/

It's possible it's not available anymore to new users/players since the company no longer supports it.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    I here you can play on facebook does anyone know the link or how to do this
    i was told by a friend so typed in search bar for township on facebook .good luck .

Cannot play from Facebook, the game does not appear in the search box, only groups

Quote Originally Posted by isabelinaa View Post
    Cannot play from Facebook, the game does not appear in the search box, only groups
    What platform are you on? When I did a search for it I was directed to Playrix's main page and shown the following options:

Screenshot 2019-11-28 at 8.15.49 AM - Edited.jpg

If you can't see it well after tapping on picture...go here:

https://www.playrix.com/township/ind...FB_page_button
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by isabelinaa View Post
    The game is not available to play directly from Facebook. It was a long time ago, but it was discontinued and not supported anymore. The game is now available only on mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Kindle) and for PC as a separate app (Windows, MAC). You can find it for download in your app store for your specific platform.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES