Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

This is true GreatScott, the last level is the one we played not the one displayed on the arrow,
    I do not have the same day when the game get uploaded, sometimes Thursday, sometines Saturday morning, but I suspect my phone to drop the wifi sometimes.
    This week 30 more levels have been released which bring us to level 2210.

Cathrin : Keep on playing....
    Last edited by Nicoco93310; 01-20-2019 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Wrong level number

And sometime on Friday 30 new levels were released, and earlier today some new game updates were added. and as of a few hours ago, I've used up all 30 levels, thru 2210, with 2211 waiting for next Thursday/Friday. 30 levels just doesn't last that long. Now to bide my time for 5 days with the silly key games.

I took my time this time, and just got thru levels 2300, and now stuck waiting for Friday when the next 30 levels will be released (or so we assume). Almost thru the day fixing the massage part of the room.

So it's around (a bit after) midnight (eastern) on Friday morning, and apparently the newest 30 levels have been released. (I guess they're now calling it the "Relaxation Room".) But 30 levels won't last very long, except that I need to play them while the "medal game" goes on, in order to stay at the same point there ("pro league").

Aaaand... it's barely Monday morning, the Medal game has probably just ended, and I've used up all 30 levels, so I've got 4 days to kill before the next set of levels begin with #2231. (Relaxation room is perhaps about a third complete, and he's moved to the deck just outside of it, which is adjacent to the back area where they did the balloon boat. (The "boat house" is just behind that, but it's still dark and decrepit.)

So I have asked this seceral times, nobody seems to have an answer. Will the game eventually have an ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirmakat View Post
    So I have asked this seceral times, nobody seems to have an answer. Will the game eventually have an ending?
    The only ones knowing the plans are the Devs, and they don't post here, the less of the end for a Free-To-Play game The character of these games - with their ingame purchases instead of one initial purchase price - is to be never-ending, as otherwise the players don't pay enough for the Devs to live from it. The games are called (also) Pay-to-win for a reason and that means levels, not the game.

Thanks. I dislike games with no ending feel like I did not accomplish anything, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirmakat View Post
    Thanks. I dislike games with no ending feel like I did not accomplish anything, lol
    Anytime Coming from PC, I also had to change my attitude towards these games - once I had with Township found one I wanted to play (on the tablet) at all. For some, I still prefer the games with ending, as you say. But on the mobiles, games that deliver short and fast "in between" fun is very handy. So, here the goal is indeed to finish a level - and then the next! and, not to forget, here: this room! and then the next!

And so on late Thursday evening another 30 levels were released, and it's now late Friday evening/Saturday morning, and I've used up all 30 levels, completed thru 2390, waiting for 2391 to be released. (30 levels barely lasted 24 hours this time.) Oh, well, I hope I stay where I'm at in the medal game.