Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

I've been playing for 3 weeks and am on 431. Almost done with day 5 in the garden. Does anyone know if/when we will do the front yard? It looks really run down next the the pretty downstairs and garden plus orangery. I heard the upstairs livingroom is next. Wondering why the front garden wouldn't be next.

I'm on level 881 and partway through redoing the living room, we get to clean up a portion of the front yard, so maybe the yard will continue to get worked on at the same time as the living room. Just speculating here, but I've done a little in the yard so far.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Oh, good! Can't wait to see that completed.

How many new levels will be added each week? I read 15-20, but I don't know if it's the whole amount for the week or if it's the amount for one of the two days levels will be added.

This time around they added 25 new levels on Thursday or Friday. I can't remember which it was. The last level so far is now 905.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

They are currently adding new levels every Thursday. Sadly enough they are adding only 25 levels. So even without using any boosters or coins I have found that it possible to finish these new levels in a few days...

So... playing on the Mac (via App Store)... I am at level 551. It tells me there are no more levels but more will be added soon, but I can do the whole treasure hunt thing...

But according to forums here... there seems to be way more levels than 554.... like 906.

So... what gives... what am I missing?

I don't know. I am currently waiting for level 906. That is the last level this week for me. But I know that there are some people who could reach that level one week before I could. So I know that the max level is not identical for everyone. But on your device the max level is indeed pretty low...

Quote Originally Posted by DBrewster View Post
    So... playing on the Mac (via App Store)... I am at level 551. It tells me there are no more levels but more will be added soon, but I can do the whole treasure hunt thing...

But according to forums here... there seems to be way more levels than 554.... like 906.

So... what gives... what am I missing?
    The Android/iOS version of the game (which all players here are talking about) is different than the MAC version, which was just recently released earlier this year. The updates for the game will most probably be released on different schedules, so there will not be the same number of levels available at one time for both platforms.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-07-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    This time around they added 25 new levels on Thursday or Friday. I can't remember which it was. The last level so far is now 905.
    Many thanks, Bethany!