Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

Quote Originally Posted by Italo Lombardi View Post
    At the moment the last level on Homescapes is 731. I'm on it, waiting for more
    Ditto

They just added more levels today.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

I’m on Level 806. Getting bored as I play for a couple of days, and then I re-play games for days on end where I can win some boosts after playing over and over and over. Getting frustrated as this has been happening for weeks now. I’m so tired of playing and not moving ahead inside the house. I’m also tired of wasting so much time on needless tasks: today 3 games to wake Austin up and start a new day, two games for him to call someone...knocked out on second of these while they develop more ....more what??? I’m so tired of playing games to find rusted armour, then polish rusted armour, then something falls apart, then the armour is moved to Austin’s bedroom, then it’s moved back upstairs. Must have played q5 games just to have the armour moved around...and we’re still not finished with it. Please liven this game up......

I have finished level 780 a few days ago and am waiting for level 781? How did you reach level 806? (looking at the tasks I have the idea that we are about as far, I have been moving the armour around as well). I know they keep us busy with these chest waiting games for allmost no reward just to wait for the new levels. You don't have to play them. I was just wondering how complicated they were so I just finished the 15 levels. I see that I have to wait for 8 hours now before a new chest is available...

I don't bother with the chests anymore. I just wait for more levels to come out.

Peter, a new set of levels just came out today.
    Last edited by Bethany Clarke; 01-11-2018 at 08:41 PM.

I know. I've just finished level 802. Let's see how many levels are available now...

OK, just finished level 805. This is the last one at the moment.

How long have you been playing to get to level 805??

I'm on level 831 and I've been playing since September 28, 2017.

I am on the same level as Bethany. I am playing since September 29.