Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Managing Two Towns

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    That's horrible.

Sending beer to wash those cookies and doughnuts down with. Lots of beer. Some of which is for me. I'm coming with it.
    Lol,well if there's going to be 'lots' beer I'm coming with my doughnuts as well

Well, it's official, it will be a beer-donuts-cookies-party, and everyone's invited!
    I'll provide nothing but my (now) sad stories about "remember when one dread did this and the other did that?"

Thanks for your support
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

That's so sad, dread, when forced to do that!
    But I just read on page 1 that you had (even more) fun with one town at first, so I hope you'll find back to that.
    It might be a good idea to focus on the one thing that Township is good in: meeting other - and real - ppl from all over the world (well, if they're talkative a bit, it's much fun). Maybe find a babysitter for your Coop Refugium more often, so you don't forget it's not only about racing and building.
    Hope to see you soon!

Ouch, Dread. So sorry. Adding freshly homemade potato soup, which may or may not go well with the doughnuts and cookies and beer.

Mesa az
    Wow 2 towns!!! More power to you.
    I myself wouldn't do it if I had another device.

Oh, that sounds really sad. I can't imagine to delete one of my towns, not even the Baby-Town. I contribute ice-cream to the beer-doughnut-cookies-party. :-*

Just to add dread, me & my team don't participate in the interseasonal regatta. So if you ever want me to sit twiddling my thumbs in your co-op that week while you go gallivanting about, just let me know

So sorry to hear of the end of your second town Dread. I have been thinking of creating a second town as soon as my cell phone provider offers a free iPad deal so I can get a second device. I play on a Kindle.
    I would like to have a baby town for interseasonal and have one be realistic and one have all the goofy stuff in it.
    Hope you recover your Township joy soon.
    Sending you ice cream and chocolate to help with your mourning.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Well, it's official, it will be a beer-donuts-cookies-party, and everyone's invited!
    I'll provide nothing but my (now) sad stories about "remember when one dread did this and the other did that?"

Thanks for your support
    Aww, so sad to see only dread on my pending list now. I'll bring the voddies!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post

And as of now, i'm no longer managing two towns, i am very sad about it, i don't really like playing anymore, a big part of the game is gone for me, and i guess i'll just have to re-learn how to play "normal-style".

Also, i am very sad, did i mention that? Because i am. Send me cookies or something.

Oh Dread.

So awful.

Hope you find a new way to enjoy this game.
    And don't forget us, the friends you made with it.
    Looks like you're kinda have to stay now, lol. No pressure
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 03-10-2019 at 05:17 AM.