Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trivia Contest Question

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And what else did it say about the further procedure? can you give us a link to that post?

BTW, I have a switch for Desktop version back and forth behind the 3dots (for menu) top right. Totally different look than your pic, though, so search for the general menu options, I'd say.
    _DD_, this is the post in which they announced the winners: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post776830

Hi Nevada,

Usually what happens is the admin who is running the contest will PM you and ask for your invite code. If Nastya hasn't reached out to you yet, it might be that's she's juggling other things at the moment. You can, of course, feel free to PM her yourself and give that information.

It can take anywhere from two days to a week for you to see the t-cash in-game. From what I remember, admin don't handle the transfer of t-cash directly. They have to contact other staff member to do that and that's why there's a bit of timing gap.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    _DD_, this is the post in which they announced the winners: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post776830
    thanks, dreadnought! well, that mentions a PM, so your test run is a good idea.
    I wouldn't be surprised, though, if they finish it after the weekend only....

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    thanks, dreadnought! well, that mentions a PM, so your test run is a good idea.
    I wouldn't be surprised, though, if they finish it after the weekend only....
    I send Nevada a PM then, didn't hear back yet.
    And yeah, the contest i won ended on a friday, and got the reward on the following monday. I really doubt they have anyone working on this on weekends.

I've been picked too, yay, and have had my pm from Nastya. Yours should be in your Inbox now assuming she did them all at once.

Sorry, real life happened.

I got the test message, thank you, and my PM has now arrived.

That was all I was wondering, how long it took as I didn't want to miss it, and I'm still not convinced I've got notifications etc working properly (read: definitely NOT user error... lol).

Also, managed to get back to mobile view, and found my notifications from here.

Thank you all for your help

Glad to hear everything worked out!
    Congrats again (you too Bessville) and enjoy your soon to come reward!

I just saw my PM today and replied and already got my t-cash!!!! Thank you Playrix!!

I got my prize today, for the event celebrating Township's 4th birthday, and it's my actual 40th birthday today! Spoooooky Lovely start to the day, thanks Playrix peeps.

wow, how nice! lol, youngster ;-D

Best wishes, Bessville!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I got my prize today, for the event celebrating Township's 4th birthday, and it's my actual 40th birthday today! Spoooooky Lovely start to the day, thanks Playrix peeps.