Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trivia Contest Question

Trivia Contest Question

I was gonna post this in discussions, but it's currently getting spammed out and making me stabby so figured it'd fit in here okay.

I was lucky enough to win the birthday contest (moment to YAY!), how long roughly do I wait for my t-cash?

Not in a rush, I know they're all busy, just wondering what's normal? An hour? Day? Week? Month?

I'm still not convinced I know what I'm doing on here so don't want to miss it. (Apparently I got a friend request the other day that I still haven't figured out how to accept/where to even find it).

Do you mean the 7th personal goal with the land expansion? You should get that right away.
    The contest against other players won't be over until tomorrow 8 AM UTC. The results are usually out within one hour then.

Sorry, I should have clarified;

The "count how many hats" in the birthday picture competition. Apparently I get a PM telling me how to claim my prize, just don't wanna miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I was gonna post this in discussions, but it's currently getting spammed out and making me stabby so figured it'd fit in here okay.

I was lucky enough to win the birthday contest (moment to YAY!), how long roughly do I wait for my t-cash?

Not in a rush, I know they're all busy, just wondering what's normal? An hour? Day? Week? Month?

I'm still not convinced I know what I'm doing on here so don't want to miss it. (Apparently I got a friend request the other day that I still haven't figured out how to accept/where to even find it).
    Congrats!

I won the last one and got the reward in 4 days. It ended on the 25th, and i got it on the 29th. You don't have too do anything, besides giving them your invite code via PM, but i guess you already did that.

As for adding friends, go to the request, and you must tick (select) the friend you want to add (there's box in the upper left corner of their avatar), and then save changes. If you still can't find it i can send you a screenshot. Let me know.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-24-2017 at 12:57 PM.

I haven't sent any code via pm? I haven't, as far as I can tell, received a pm?

And (also as far as I can tell), I haven't received a friend request. (I got an email saying I had, came on here and see nothing... perhaps they changed their mind 😂).

This is my little panel thingy where I'd expect to find such information...IMG_9341.jpg

No, i meant you need to give them your town invite code (so they can find your town and give you the tcash).
    When i won, i immediately got a PM from Natasha Sidorenko, telling me that i won and to provide the code. I did, and got the tcash 4 days later.

Did nobody from playrix contacted you that you won?

Now I'm stuck in desktop mode

Managed to find my friend request.

Definitely no PM (that I can see).

My name was on the post saying who won, that was how I found out...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

My name was on the post saying who won, that was how I found out...
    And what else did it say about the further procedure? can you give us a link to that post?

BTW, I have a switch for Desktop version back and forth behind the 3dots (for menu) top right. Totally different look than your pic, though, so search for the general menu options, I'd say.

That's strange.. I would PM Nastya Chertenkova (she was the one running the contest) and give the invite code. They have no other way of finding your town otherwise.
    Just in case, check again for PM, go to your inbox and see if you missed it. I will send you a PM now, so you can check if you received it, and if you get notification for it.