Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Issues

My game is stuck for 2 days - the car with kathy came with the flowers than i got a phonecall and after that every time i open the gane the mother comes outside and look at the road and nothing happens. Please help.
    and i payed money so i dont want to delet and start over what can i do?

At least two members of the forum have the following problem: Level 154 requires to collect 85 red and 85 blue pieces, that's impossible - all youtube videos show level 154 with each 50 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    At least two members of the forum have the following problem: Level 154 requires to collect 85 red and 85 blue pieces, that's impossible - all youtube videos show level 154 with each 50 pieces.
    Well, it's not impossible because I did it, but it's obviously more difficult to do than 50 would be. I don't know why they changed the level to make it more difficult. That seems odd to me.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Well, it's not impossible because I did it, but it's obviously more difficult to do than 50 would be. I don't know why they changed the level to make it more difficult. That seems odd to me.
    Thanks for the hint. I did it now, too. I couldn't imagine that it would be somehow possible (in addition the complaints suggested it has to be a bug, sorry).

Hey, Masi!
    Thank you for reporting this! The development team is already working on this, but it will be great if you could contact our Support team from the game. This'll let us get tech info about your device and account to speed up the process. We will appreciate it a lot!

I can not send or request hearts. Any ideas?

Some levels always begin with the same beginning set-up and some have random beginning configurations, so it might not be a glitch.

Level 108

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ053vc_nkY

This video shows the same set-up I had when I did this level. Is yours different?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015