View Poll Results: Does this game demand too much time and/or money?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is This Game Too Demanding Of Time/Money?

I'm close to reaching four-right levels myself. Never spend anything on this game and have hundreds of these three starting buffs (together) lying around. Can't really agree with you, sorry.

Witam Gra świetna, zabawna i wciągająca,ale bez wsprarcia przyjaciół ciężko czasami przejść poziom.Proszę o pomoc (życia),kaski nie wydaję bo to gra nie wyścig.Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę sukcesów kochani

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Zielińska View Post
    Witam Gra świetna, zabawna i wciągająca,ale bez wsprarcia przyjaciół ciężko czasami przejść poziom.Proszę o pomoc (życia),kaski nie wydaję bo to gra nie wyścig.Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę sukcesów kochani
    Glownie kazdy tu pisze po angielsku, ale milo zobaczyć ojczysty język ☺ Osobiście raczej nie pomogę bo gram na androidzie a Ty pewnie na fb 😊 Tyle, że mnie się raczej życia nie przydają bo tyle co przejdę 25 nowych leveli i znów muszę czekać tydzień. Ale gdybyś miała kiedykolwiek pytania lub potrzebowałabyś pomocy daj znać Jeśli tylko będę w stanie pomogę.

Pozdrawiam

Kama

I agree. I've been on level 28 for a week and played it 233times. I feel like this game is trying to force me to spend money and will not let me progress.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee Gravett Lapping View Post
    I agree. I've been on level 28 for a week and played it 233times. I feel like this game is trying to force me to spend money and will not let me progress.
    233 attemps? Really? Have You counted? It makes me curious if its possible at one week. Have You slept at all?

Nobody can force You to pay. Some levels are too hard for some people but have You been seek for help? Dont feel attack what I will say now but if this game is too hard for You on very lower levels later You might be really frustrated. My advice for You is look around for some easier game.

The game is sometimes very hard, but there is no need to spend any money. After a week of trying I finally completed level 891 this morning. I don't mind it took that long. This game wouldn't be as much fun as it is, when all levels where easy.

I find it interesting that in both this game and Homescapes that the same phenomenon is happening. In both games, I am having trouble finishing the level I am on. I'm very low on coins in both.

Whats amazing is how many times I run out of moves right when I need only
    one more move to complete the level. The only way I can do that move is use coins to do it. But I don't have enough coins so the only thing I could do is either try again or purchase coins to use to finish the level.

Right now, I am choosing to not spend any money, but it takes a long time to get more coins. And in Homescapes, I don't have any other options to get coins. Either I finish the level and earn some, or I don't get any.

At least in Gardenscapes, I can earn coins other ways. But really....I can't believe how many times i end up one move away from finishing. In both games. Huge coincidence huh?!

I agree with you about only needing one extra move to finish..this happens quite often...still love the game though.

I do too. But it can be frustrating at times.

I agree with Squeker enough said