Thread: 4 Way Tie?

William Shannon

4 Way Tie?

I’m in a co-op by myself. Gold league. Four co-ops are tied at 2160 points. I’m in fourth place. Will I stay in fourth place? Does it matter who finishes first? How do ties work?

if there's a tie on total points, the fastest team to get to 2160 will have advantage.

the timing will start once a member pick the FIRST task and finish the last one.
    Last edited by Da Ge; 09-20-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    Da Ge,
    Co op - Sea Force #SENECW
    Township lvl 91 - Android

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    I’m in a co-op by myself. Gold league. Four co-ops are tied at 2160 points. I’m in fourth place. Will I stay in fourth place? Does it matter who finishes first? How do ties work?
    Given Da Ge's response, tie-breaker is "time to achieve score, your co-op's clock starts when the first team task is started" then the answer to one of your questions ("Will I stay in fourth place?") is "maybe".

While the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams have already been placed ahead of you, it is possible for a lower team (5th and beyond) who have not finished yet to end up with 2160 in a shorter time that you took. That could happen if they started working on their first task ("Start" button) many hours after you did. In that case the tie-breaker would go to them and they would end up 4th.

Just saying that a position isn't secure until the regatta is over and the results posted on Monday