Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Power-Ups

I just used a rainbow ball with a paper plane rocket... immediately paper rocket planes were all over the board. I guess most of you guys on those higher levels already knew this, but it blew me away. Cleared the board in a matter of seconds.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    I just used a rainbow ball with a paper plane rocket... immediately paper rocket planes were all over the board. I guess most of you guys on those higher levels already knew this, but it blew me away. Cleared the board in a matter of seconds.
    Then wait until when you combine a rainbow ball with a bomb! Bombs everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Then wait until when you combine a rainbow ball with a bomb! Bombs everywhere!
    Or a rainbow ball with a rocket/torpedo! My favorite LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

And 2 rainbow balls clear the entire board!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Thanks guys... Appreciate those other tips on those combination boosters adding the rainbow ball into the mix. I had done like two bombs together before, but pairing those other boosters with the rainbow ball puts it in "Superman mode" (lol), and help me make some awesome progress, jumping up to level 80 today. I am really starting to enjoy this game.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769