Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Power-Ups

New Power-Ups

I like the new power-ups, though I've now found myself trying to make squares when playing Gardenscapes.

I'd also like it if we had something that filled up and gave us an extra-special power-up. I'm not sure what, though, since five in a row gives us the equivilant to the rainbow blast.
    Last edited by Jasini; 09-20-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Drat. The rainbow ball doesn't take out cookies.

which cookies?? *

LOL @ the squares in Gardenscapes!

* I think I found them meanwhile; in a higher level. don't like them, indeed...
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-23-2017 at 08:08 PM.

I definitely think they should make the squares a new power up in Gardenscapes though haha

Good idea 😊

Apparently i can't train my brain to look for squares to match.. It goes against any instinct at this point. Hope i'll get used to it soon!
    Even when the hint feature kicks in and suggests a move to form a square, i keep looking at it and think "how is that even a move?!?!?!?", then i realize that things are changed!
    I like the new mechanics though!

We have to train our brain to see these new squares for power up LOL

Lack for me is new way to appear rainbow ball. Its bout fixed 5 in row and not like before after using powerups. Feels weird.

I like the power-ups in this game. They feel ore unique. I do wish the rainbow ball were more useful by itself, though. As I play through the levels, I find myself needing to combine it with the other 2 power-ups or else it really isn't much use.

Homescapes have a lot in common with e.g. Candy crush soda. Type of power-ups, directions, filling up area.
    With that said, I do enjoy the game a lot and is a nice addition to gardenscapes. But like other says, it's hard sometimes to readjust. The disappointment in gardenscapes when a five in a row just gets a regular bomb, firecracker only removes a cross instead of a row, and no planes.
    Or no rainbow when making several bombs in Homescapes.
    I like both games in a different way and it requires two types of thinking.