Thread: Wanted Ads In News Feed On Main Game Page

Wanted Ads In News Feed On Main Game Page

You know the little wheel in the upper left hand corner of the actual game where you put new news quite often then the entire post gets filled with come join our Co-op, looking for a new Co-op, or look how great I did this last Regatta. If you added to that wheel a wanted ads section like news papers have, and allow people to post there maybe people who actually want to read the feeds on the current topic posted like Happy 4th Birthday Township! could do so with out all the wanted posts in the way. I know you are going to say well there are forums and Facebook for this but apparently all these people posting in your news threads don't know this. And if you say it's just going to get full then give it a time limit clear it out once or twice a week or every other day. And I'm not saying that I'm not guilty of posting there as well just sometimes I would actually like to read the news that you post. Thanks for your time.
    DiZzyLaNd
    #DZDCSC
    Dizzy's Friends

That page you are looking at is their Facebook page for the game. That is why so many unrelated posts, everyone can post on their Facebook page. There is no special newspaper.

What I am suggesting is in the news thread in that little wheel there be a wanted ads it would be especially helpful to people who are new to Co-ops, because at level 19 you don't know what to join. And then it would get all of the junk out of the main topic feeds so we could actually discuss the news that was just posted. Like can't wait to see new decorations for town.
    I understand there are other places to go but you have all these users that think that your news topics on the game home page is the wanted ads, so why not just put a wanted ads section there and allow news feeds to be news feeds.

Am I posting this in the wrong place? This is where the help page from the game sent me

Well.. if they do not create a news feed for their own needs, I doubt they will create one for the users, mainly as they have a Facebook page and the forums already. When you visit the little cog, and click GO when reading a news, you are visiting their Facebook page. Not a special news feed in the game.

As for getting out the junk, just post a message about that on Facebook. That is where it is done.

You are in the right place for a wish. I am just explaining how things work so far.