Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying To Like Game (Or, Austin, You Are SOO Grounded!)

We've got our first troll! Complete poor spelling and horrible punctuation. It's a real forum now. That was fast.

Dear Austin,

Thank you for all the generous gifts! Thanks to all your free labor and generous donations, your father and I sold the house for triple our original asking price. We've gone on a Caribbean cruise to celebrate, and will travel Europe as a second honeymoon. You're such a dear! Please make sure the new owners get the keys and make sure you're moved out by tomorrow! We'll send lots of postcards!

Love,

Your father's second wife, Olivia

PS. Don't worry about that mound in the garden. It's just your father's compost heap for his roses. And no, your mother hasn't called or written. The police call it a "cold case", whatever that means. Toodles!

(Yeah, yeah, it's what we're all thinking, admit it.)
    Last edited by Zenfrodo; 09-26-2017 at 12:54 AM.

That is hilarious. Austin seems to be living in an alternate universe now. But he still knows me. I apparently have been dragged along with him to his parents' house for his vacation. I didn't realize Austin and I were on a "taking vacation together" level in our relationship...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    That is hilarious. Austin seems to be living in an alternate universe now. But he still knows me. I apparently have been dragged along with him to his parents' house for his vacation. I didn't realize Austin and I were on a "taking vacation together" level in our relationship...
    Oh, it gets better. Have you done the kitchen area yet? After you hang the cabinets, Austin notes that there's "hemlock, lavender, & vervain" in Olivia's spices. Hemlock's a deadly poison. Vervain has been used as...um...a sexual steroid and an herbal abortion drug. Lavender is toxic "in vitro" (to unborn babies). Methinks Olivia is planning to be a rich, childless widow and get rid of us witnesses.

I won't call her Austin's Mom. His mom is that funky looking woman in the old Gardenscapes, not this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfrodo View Post
    Oh, it gets better. Have you done the kitchen area yet? After you hang the cabinets, Austin notes that there's "hemlock, lavender, & vervain" in Olivia's spices. Hemlock's a deadly poison. Vervain has been used as...um...a sexual steroid and an herbal abortion drug. Lavender is toxic "in vitro" (to unborn babies). Methinks Olivia is planning to be a rich, childless widow and get rid of us witnesses.

I won't call her Austin's Mom. His mom is that funky looking woman in the old Gardenscapes, not this woman.
    I didn't notice the spices after hanging the cabinets! However, I did catch Austin sitting on Olivia's lap at some point...lol what would you make of that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfrodo View Post

I didn't notice the spices after hanging the cabinets! But I did catch Austin sitting on the lap of this Olivia...what do you make of that? lol
    IMG_4524[1].jpg
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation