Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Like Game (Or, Austin, You Are SOO Grounded!)

lol, oh no, fixing statues again?! Robbie or no, must be a new one? we're far away.
    apropos, do we name the cat?

btw, I managed easily meanwhile to lose all my lives, and I am not far..... again very few moves, in comparison to other games. well, we'll see how long my patience with this game lasts - the story keeps one moving. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasini View Post
    And far worse than that, is the way Austin treats his parents. They are not senile, they don't need him to be making decisions for them. Against their will, even. After they told him not to. That's their house, he's just a visitor. Even if he succeeds in convincing them not to sell, he'll go home, and they'll be stuck with this house that's far too big and hard to take care of. In much better shape than when he arrived, but still. If he were working with them, rather than against in fixing up their house, it would be entirely different, but I'm rather surprised they haven't dis-invited him at this point.
    lol guessing Austin's agenda again, I think he just wants his parents to not sell the house so he can finally inherit a mansion (after we popped up out of nowhere and ruined his plan to take our uncle's mansion for himself in Gardenscapes)
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Maybe Austin is like Benjamin Button... he started as an old man and is slowly turning into a baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Maybe Austin is like Benjamin Button... he started as an old man and is slowly turning into a baby!
    He drank from the fountain of youth?
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    He drank from the fountain of youth?
    Now he needs to find the Fountain of Hair

Lightbox and Charlie...

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Now he needs to find the Fountain of Hair
    LOL! cdosr, you're now officially my favorite human being!

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, oh no, fixing statues again?! Robbie or no, must be a new one? we're far away.
    apropos, do we name the cat?

btw, I managed easily meanwhile to lose all my lives, and I am not far..... again very few moves, in comparison to other games. well, we'll see how long my patience with this game lasts - the story keeps one moving. :-)
    It is hard to keep playingsomething you can never win. 10 lives is crazy. I know they want to make money with the game but having to buy extra power ups every puzzle is crazy. I won't be playing to much longer if the puzzles are this hard to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Suter View Post
    It is hard to keep playingsomething you can never win. 10 lives is crazy. I know they want to make money with the game but having to buy extra power ups every puzzle is crazy. I won't be playing to much longer if the puzzles are this hard to win.
    Hi Laura

The levels are hard mainly to slow us down while they keep developping the game. If players finish what is available too fast, they get frustrated waiting for something new.

To me, Fishdom, Gardenscapes and now Homescapes are "part time" games. Defintively not games we play for hours every day. I play Township for that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Nah, dont feel this game. I dont like new graphics, too childlish compare to Gardenscapes and new power ups are too powerfull, I almost never loose and levels are generaly easy. Also, where is time lvls, I love them(