Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Note Pad/Bulletin Board

  1. #1

    Note Pad/Bulletin Board

    This has probably been said before, but I would like to have an area to post messages any time, without waiting to post the next one, AND be able to erase any and all previous notes.

    The chat doesn't give enough space for real communication, and messages are usually gone by the time some members get off work. Thank you very much.

  2. #2
    Yep, most of it has been wished for so often that it made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...s-Convenience)

    Now the Devs would just have to check there (or here, just somewhere)... ;-)


    edit: and here is the original other link (the one to the No-No-list); thanks dreadnought!

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?11867-Ideas-That-CANNOT-Be-Implemented-At-This-Time-(Or-Ever)&p=92045&viewfull=1#post92045
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-18-2017 at 05:45 PM.

  3. #3
    Here is the Frequently Suggested Ideas: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...s-Convenience)

    The link above is the ideas that cannot be implemented, _DD_ is just trying to confuse you

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The link above is the ideas that cannot be implemented, _DD_ is just trying to confuse you
    LOL! sure!
    or still had it in the clipboard cos used so often...

    now put the right one in also.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! sure!
    or still had it in the clipboard cos used so often...

    now put the right one in also.
    I completely understand.. I use it so often that i recognized it's not the right link from the ending numbers in the link! :-))

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I use it so often that i recognized it's not the right link from the ending numbers in the link! :-))
    LOL!! that's even better!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •