Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Are Co-ops Connecting Outside Of Game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How Are Co-ops Connecting Outside Of Game?

I see several posts around mentioning Line IDs, Facebook groups, etc.

How are people doing this since we can't post anything like this in chat?

I'd love to be able to talk to my group off-game, send screenshots of funny people we see in our town, or ask opinions on a particular decoration etc (since it doesn't seem to update for visitors instantly).
    Assuming others wanted to, of course, no pressure.

Also, to discuss certain members with co-leaders without everyone seeing it (such as kicking, etc).

Confused...

We created our own co-op forum at freeforums.net. I haven't been able to get all co-op members to join, but about 2/3 have.

It's best use is when a member's phone or Internet access dies, I can reach them through the forum.

We have a Weebly website for guideline and Announcements and a closed Facebook Group for a more social chat where messages don't get lost.

Our co-op has a FB group and chat.many if us were already friends on FB, so it was easy to do. If you aren't already FB friends, then create an open group, share the group name in chat. Once everyone is added, change the security settings to private.

Most members of my co-op are also FB friends of mine, so they can contact me via Messenger any time they like. I check my messages everyday, so it's a good way to communicate. I also belong to some FB Township pages, which are started by Township players and then invites can be sent for that group specifically.

We created a Facebookgroup and a groupchat in Messenger. Why can 't you discuss this in your chat?

Like snissen, we are also using freeforums and have about the same ratio of members signed up. It can be a good way to discuss changes in strategy, direct questions etc, and yes, if anyone has problems getting in to the game, then they can post there.

Nice to see there are some options available

By not being able to post in chat: I mean we're always told not to share any information with people.

We use LINE for chatting and use the game chat for task related stuff( blocking tasks, prdct request). Actually, once we moved to LINE, our stress levels dropped( no tasks accidentally taken). The coop is more connected. We thought of FB, but most people are a little wary about it.

We post pics of our barns and offer products( sometimes people hesitate to ask ), share pics of our countries( we are an inter national coop).

In the Line app, you can have private conversations , create further groups( with elders and leaders) and have 1-1 conversations. Truly, our lives became so much more organized after we moved to Line.
    Last edited by Deepi; 09-20-2017 at 05:49 AM.

We create line chats. One for leadership and one for everyone.
    Sent out a group wide post telling everyone how to find the chat. Now we have no problems with contacting each other