Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got 1st Place in Golden League But No Legendary Trophy

Got 1st Place in Golden League But No Legendary Trophy

Hllo...our coop winning the 1st posetion in this weeks ragata in golden leauge...all my team mates collect there rewards as well as legendary yachtmen trophy....
    But i did not recive my legendary trophy....

When you win the trophy, it gets placed directly in storage.
    Go to Decorations, then the tab with a box on it, and scroll and check if it's there, maybe you missed it. You can also check in the Achievements section in the town hall, the last one is "Legendary Yachtsmen" and it should say "completed" 1/1.

Speaking of trophy oddities... I just got it for placing first in Silver. Feels odd to complain about winning it, but I feel cheated lol. I want to feel I've truly earned it!

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Speaking of trophy oddities... I just got it for placing first in Silver. Feels odd to complain about winning it, but I feel cheated lol. I want to feel I've truly earned it!
    That's exactly what happened to me today at the end of the race!! Came in 1st in Silver, and i got the trophy...

Subhadip, I think your trophy was wrongly sent to Honor 😃

Well...it looks like Playrix will have to change their wording on the Golden Sail Trophy achievement - right?

I would gladly send it to someone who actually deserves it

On a serious note, to Subhadip, you need to go to your townhall, accept the achievement (all the way at the bottom) before it goes into your storage tab. If you still don't see it you should contact support

Quote Originally Posted by koibi View Post
    Subhadip, I think your trophy was wrongly sent to Honor 😃
    Last edited by Honor; 09-04-2017 at 05:16 PM.

This is cheating....why not getting my reward!!