Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Preview to February update??

Bethany Clarke
    I thought I read on this forum that you don't lose any farmland when you sell housing.

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Yes there is a down side in my opinion. I've sold some because I got sick of being cramped and seeing a big bunch of those orange sixty looking apartments but Ive lost some crop plots. That's the other down side.
    It's not correct, you don't loose fields when you sell houses, even if you sold all houses you'd keep all Plots you already had

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwcs View Post
    It's not correct, you don't loose fields when you sell houses, even if you sold all houses you'd keep all Plots you already had
    Yes, I have I lost I believe it was 2 plots of crop land. Two plots just disappeared. If you haven't lost any then consider yourself lucky.

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I thought I read on this forum that you don't lose any farmland when you sell housing.
    I like to know where it was mentioned here. Between this and the difference in the way the zoo booster works for some, it's seems like this game may function differently for different people.

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Yes, I have I lost I believe it was 2 plots of crop land. Two plots just disappeared. If you haven't lost any then consider yourself lucky.
    The event leader at the moment has zero population and 115 plots. 😏
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

coljoy
    Well, it happened....I lost two plots of crops...I"m not lying and lucky you if things have worked differently for some of you and lucky me that my zoo booster use to work better.

You do not lose farm plots when you sell housing. Once you earn them, you keep them. I don't know what happened to Coljoy's two missing plots - that is unusual and no one has reported that before, so perhaps a glitch of some sort.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Cuddz
    Maybe you should report the loss coljoy, it must be a glitch in the game.
    Most times you can get back lost stuff.

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Maybe you should report the loss coljoy, it must be a glitch in the game.
    Most times you can get back lost stuff.
    thanks... I may experiment again and see what happens. But yes, it's why I quit selling houses. Initially I sold a few to see what would happen and I was given the option of buying some homes with a bigger population total. So then I sold some more and two crop plots disappeared. I have my crops fenced and two at the end of one field disappeared. Pretty easy to see missing plots on my farm. Any way I will probably experiment again and see what happens but I was happy to trade in two plots to get rid of those ugly orange apartments.

I think the jogger is new. She stops to do some stretches.
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53