Thread: Spotting & Clicking On Townies For Rewards?

Spotting & Clicking On Townies For Rewards?

Hi

Since this game already contain a lot of various animations of townspeople and other things, I find it amusing to take a closer look at what's happening now and then.

Maybe there could be a certain action, or a specific character to look for, that could result in a reward of some kind when finding and clicking on it. Like "where's Waldo" if you came across those books.

It may be challenging and difficult to keep track of what's happening in a big city, and too easy in a small town. But maybe the feature could unlock at a higher level to make it a little bit challenging, and more further on.

The currently available townspeople and animations are usable enough. Perhaps there could be one person or action taking place on the screen somewhere that could be a bonus challenge of the day or week.

A question mark somewhere on the screen could show a little pic of what to look for, or describe it with words.

Maybe it is a silly idea, but I would find it amusing, and probably others too.

It's a good way to draw extra attention to the extra, often very funny little details and efforts put into the game by the developers.
    It took me a while to notice much of that.

Thanks for your time

Have a great day!

ANM (Ninaville)

Like, find the little girl playing hopscotch (on my nice new paving, grrr 😂) and win 20 coins, or, find the man playing the bongos for 1 t-cash, or whatever?

I'd enjoy that. ☺

I think that it would be a fun challenge. You've got my support on this!
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

I agree that some of the details are overlooked, and this would be a fun way to pay closer attention to what's happening in the town.

And for all players to enjoy it, even lower levels, without having to unlock the feature - the whole thing could happen in Ernie's town, everyone has access to it!

That's even better Dreadnought!

Having the people (or activity) spotting taking place in Ernies town.
    That town is inspirational to have a look at, and stuffed with lots of things to look for.

Best regards
    ANM (Ninaville)

Ooh, yeah, that's even better!

Please make this a thing

Another added advantage to Ernie's town is that you can always "rearrange the town" so that different seasons you are having a whole new "town" to look at.

A really neat suggestion!

I'll add it to the "Creative" section of Frequently Suggested Ideas.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

It’s funny, I thought of this idea back during the summer. I just today joined the forum. I never took the time before to check it out. But my thought was that a scenario would be set up of a perported crime and you as an investigator have to find the criminal. Perhaps by tapping certain townies they would give you evidence or clues about where you might find the perpetrator. And finding the perp would earn you a big reward. You could make this a new event or part of the day to day game.