Thread: More Co-op Symbols

More Co-op Symbols

Kind of a tiny request, but I thought it'd be nice to have a few more choices when selecting our co-op's symbol.

To make things more interesting, maybe some could be un-lockable (based on how many times you've won first, etc.).

We currently have: Rooster, Horseshoe, Pig, Three Leaves, Star, Sun, Pawprint, Bee, Tulip, Clover, Butterfly, Dove, Heart, Anchor, Cow, Tree, Two Axes Crossed, Cherries, Hoe & Shovel Crossed, Carrot, Daisy (?) With Leaves, Smiley Face, Ship's Wheel, Regatta Ship, Snowflake, Flower, Apple.

We could add:
    Duck, Sheep, Skull & Crossbones, Mining Tool (Pickaxe, etc.), More Tree Options (Cactus, Pine, etc.), Crown, Robot, Bunny, Clown, Egg, Helicopter, Train Car, Plane, Bag of Money, Lighthouse, Hot Air Balloon, Trident, Balloon, Teapot, Zoo Animal Heads (Elephant, Monkey, etc.), Gingerbread Man, Pumpkin, Flame/Torch, Bubbles, Sport Balls (Basketball, Football, etc.), Sad Face, LOL Face, Diamond, Dragon (perhaps the one that used to be the old Playrix logo? -- just a way to honor it).

Do you guys have any particular symbols you'd like to see? I'd love to hear them!

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Kind of a tiny request, but I thought it'd be nice to have a few more choices when selecting our co-op's symbol.

To make things more interesting, maybe some could be un-lockable (based on how many times you've won first, etc.).

Do you guys have any particular symbols you'd like to see? I'd love to hear them!
    First, love the suggestion. Would love to see new symbols come available! And I agree that the ability to "unlock" these can add a degree of suspense and anticipation.

I have to admit that, for our own co-op, I would love to see a Lightning Bolt. But this is in addition to the many great options that you gave. It would be nice to have less similar badges racing.

Other suggestions: Lock and Key, Pinwheel, Beer

Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post

We could add:
    ...Dragon (perhaps the one that used to be the old Playrix logo? -- just a way to honor it).

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post652867

Ooh yeah, I'd like the dragon as an emblem and as an avatar. I have my dragon balloons in both towns. One is currently helping to remind me which factory I'm upgrading!

I'd like to have more choice of background colour too. Can't believe a sliding scale to change hue could be difficult to implement, so many games use it somewhere or other.