Thread: *End of level power-up coins*

*End of level power-up coins*

Ok I really enjoy this game even when It gets pretty hard. However I is very hard to get coins in this game. I have noticed at the end of the level y get a set number of coins for each power-up left unused.
    1 coin for firework, 2 for bombs and 3 for everything else. I think we should get more for the dynamite and tnt because they are so difficult to create. So this it what I propose: 1coin firework, 2coins bomb, 3coins rainbow blast, 4 coins dynamite, and 5coins tnt. Thx for this great game I hope you can implement my idea.
    Last edited by Kaysie Ray; 09-29-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Its pretty ok, but firstable i wish devs add more levels each week, coins arent so hard to get trough the events but i like Your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Its pretty ok, but firstable i wish devs add more levels each week, coins arent so hard to get trough the events but i like Your idea.
    See, only problem with that, as someone said in another thread, is that it'll never be ENOUGH new levels. Some people can get through 200 new levels just as quickly as others can get through ten. And the levels do take time to make. They'll never be able to make enough new levels for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Lindsay View Post
    See, only problem with that, as someone said in another thread, is that it'll never be ENOUGH new levels. Some people can get through 200 new levels just as quickly as others can get through ten. And the levels do take time to make. They'll never be able to make enough new levels for everyone.
    Im currently at lvl 785 at what lvl does it stop and you are waiting on more lvls? And for those who wonder why its because I want to know how long till I'm waiting for more.

Though a good idea it may be one of those things that they can't change due to some technical thing. Which shouldn't stop them, they could take it as a challenge rather then a no biggie.