Thread: Pending Friends Question...

petcircus 5

Pending Friends Question...

As I read through the many posts on this forum, I constantly run across one that puzzles me. Pending Friends. Many veterans of this forum have maxed out their capacity to add more friends and mention you may be kept on a pending list in case someone is removed from their current friends.

So where is this pending list located? And how do you add pending friends?

Many Thanks!

In the Friends section, right next to the exclamation tab is a tab with an envelope icon. People asking to be added to your friend list and people you sent requests to are held here until one of you accepts the request (your request or their request) to become friends.

They stay "pending" here until the above action is taken. They can see your town and help you, and vice versa. The only thing you cannot do is send gifts to each other because you are not officially friends.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Lightbox
    Hi
    If you tap on the Friends Tab you'll see the exclamation point (for those friends in need of help) then the next tab looks like an envelope and possibly a zero. That's the Friends Pending tab. There you can hang on to friends requests and give help from there

Lol what Nana said.
    Last edited by Lightbox; 01-23-2016 at 07:20 PM.

petcircus 5
    Thanks Nana and Lightbox for your quick responses. A few more questions if I may? 1) It is my understanding that you are limited to 10 pendings. Is this true? 2) I have been waiting for 6 friends to accept my request for several weeks, if you are limited to the number you can hold in pending do you continue to wait or move on?

I am not sure about the 10 pending, Graylady can answer that.

About waiting vs. moving on . . . that is really up to you. Usually, people are at their 50 limit and simply don't have room for you. I have one fabulous helper with that issue and I hope to keep her in my pending for as long as she allows (meaning, she doesn't cancel my friend request - which would then remove our tenuous connection).
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    Thanks Nana and Lightbox for your quick responses. A few more questions if I may? 1) It is my understanding that you are limited to 10 pendings. Is this true? 2) I have been waiting for 6 friends to accept my request for several weeks, if you are limited to the number you can hold in pending do you continue to wait or move on?
    I have 23 on my pending list. All bar 1 are requests from others which I can't accept as I have my 50 - 49 plus the 1 I have requested. So if you make the request, it counts as one of your 50, but if they make the request it counts as one of their 50. Hope that made sense. 😀
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Under the pending tab we have 2 kinds of requests: those we sent and those we received.

We can send a maximum of 10 requests and, as Lyndie mentioned, they count toward our 50 max.

There is no limit to the number of requests we receive (they have an accept button).
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

petcircus 5
    Thanks to Graylady, Lyndie and Nana for your explanations. While a bit confusing, I do have a better understanding of pending friends.