Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15.09 The Town Day Event!

15.09 The Town Day Event!

WELCOME TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!

Celebrate the Town Day with us starting today!
    Win incredible prizes!
    Win more rewards by taking part in the competition!
    Produce temporary goods: a Mask gingerbread, a strawberry cake, a toy clown, and a balloon.
    Enjoy 7 festive decorations.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Subscribe to our official Youtube channel for more: http://bit.ly/2wuUxpe

Thank you for this event! And as usual, it's fun and very competitive! More power Playrix!

I really enjoy the events! Keep them coming!💗

Building a new fun team for us girls. Racy Regatta Ladies. I would love to have you on my team. I started this because I had to leave a team where a co- leader turned into a bully. Let's just have fun. Level 40+.

The regatta is not giving points for the yacht club after the update yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Tony Phills View Post
    The regatta is not giving points for the yacht club after the update yesterday.
    Hi Leslie

It is normal as the Pirate season is over. This week is a regular regata with no special theme. A new season with a new theme will start next week only, and will last for 4 weeks.

I just finished the personal goals on the Town Day event, and it said I won, but I didn't see a prize. What was it? Not sure I received anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenton View Post
    I just finished the personal goals on the Town Day event, and it said I won, but I didn't see a prize. What was it? Not sure I received anything.
    The last reward in the personal goals is a new profile picture (you should see it if you go to town hall, it's a clown) and a free land expansion, which you can use if you still have un-cleared land in your town or zoo.

Thank you! Found my land expansion. For those who don't know either, you tap the $ sign on unclaimed land, and you'll see the free expansion icon.

Hello, in the event we have 3 extra lives, represented by the 3 hearts, to use if needed, correct? I only get to use 2 of the extra lives. When I select the third one to use my game ends and it goes to the next game and starts the 10 minute count down.

Is there and issue with this?
    Is it happening to anyone else?

Thanks,
    Jackie

Co-Op: Apple of My Eye
    Town: Hillview City
    Level: 65
    Zoo Level: 7
    Co-Op tag: #ppxupr