Odd. Mine shows the same until :

8-12 = 2 hammers and 3600 coins
    13-19 = 3600 coins
    20-30 = 650 coins
    Mine is:

8-12 = 2 hammers and 6000 coins
    13-19 - 5500 coins
    20-30 = 1000 coins

I've been playing every 10 mins since it started and am on 2170 points, but Niloufar17 is winning the comp on 4290???

Worst event since i started playing. Hoping the regatta prize reshuffle comes back and this event is not a sign of things to come. The devs really tightened the nose with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    This is a resource heavy event game - uses lots of crops. Luckily I had boosters hanging around at the Lab from previous events, so I fired them up. Coming in very handy. The game itself is much better than the flying game, however, it gets trickier as you go along - naturally.
    I agree with Nana. The reqirements to buy a ticket are way too much and I don't have any boosters hanging around to help. My co-op partner agrees, just too much for too little.

Bored. I'm going to mow my lawn. The Russians have cornered the market again in my group and shot up to first out of nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    This is a resource heavy event game - uses lots of crops. Luckily I had boosters hanging around at the Lab from previous events, so I fired them up. Coming in very handy. The game itself is much better than the flying game, however, it gets trickier as you go along - naturally.
    I would think that this gives a slight disadvantage to lower level players who are trying to get coins and experience, but all their crops go into the game which provides nothing back.

It would be my only fault with the game, that you have to surrender the coins to play. This means difficulty with new buildings, etc.

I'm reading this forum a few months now and there are always complaints about new events or any change. And all the time people argue, that they are forced to spent T-cash, but they are only impatient. I like the little game, I like the rewards, I like it that you have to make an effort. I don't care that somewhere in the world someone is cheating or spending a lot of money. It's only a game! Sorry for the rant, but it totally gets on my nerves.

I'm fine with the whole match 3 theme, but I really hate how product heavy it is. And this after having to wait 10 minutes for every new try. I've had to give up 18 milks twice in a row so far in order to play. And the crop numbers are even higher. I prefer when we only need to give 2-3 of something, maybe 8-10 at the most. If I have to give 18 lime key pies or 18 beds twice in a row later on this, it's not going to be remotely fun.
    Last edited by Bethany Clarke; 09-15-2017 at 08:33 PM.

As I am saving coins for my next level upgrade which will open the doll factory and bike rental community building I simply cannot waste XP and coins on this event! Looks like last place for me in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    As I am saving coins for my next level upgrade which will open the doll factory and bike rental community building I simply cannot waste XP and coins on this event! Looks like last place for me in the competition.
    I haven't been able to win the competition part of events for the last several. Everyone I compete against has such high numbers less than 24 hours into the event that I just can't reasonably compete. I'm not interested in spending $5,000 for T cash for every event just to get a funky little avatar cartoon.

I too think it is very product heavy, you would think they would let us win the games. I don't like not winning then have to put out a lot of products again! It would be okay if the high amount of products wasn't a problem. Have a plane to fill with fish and have had three match games requesting fish. This is the first time I probably won't continue playing the game, I'll buy the decorations I haven't won yet if I want them, and the other prizes that go with it aren't good enough in my opinion to continue either. Wish all the best to those that are continuing using to play the event.