Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Year Celebration Event: General Questions & Opinions

What determines a 'level' in the event game?

A 135 task has come up that requires you to advance 6 levels.

Does that mean play 6 games or is there more to it than that? . . . There must be!

If not I wonder if you take it BFORE the 2 trial games they count?

The regatta task was grayed out and said "event has completed" so I deleted it. Then a few minutes later, the event loaded. So that was odd.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Ruth

I just finish one task (I was asked 7 for my 135 points). You have to complete the number of games. I do not know about the trial as mine were done.

For each little game, we have 3 lives. We can buy extra moves with T-cash too. If we do not solved the game by then, we wait another 10 minutes to get a new ticket.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

We even have hard level!

event-hard.jpg

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

And once again, there's no option to skip or shuffle a product request and wait for a new one. I really dislike that. At least let me dump a ticket order and penalize me with a 30-minute wait.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    And once again, there's no option to skip or shuffle a product request and wait for a new one. I really dislike that. At least let me dump a ticket order and penalize me with a 30-minute wait.
    Looks like they want us to use the half time market booster lol!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Aw...... I've changed my mind....
    I díd like it in the beginning, but after reward 2 it suddenly gets tough, tougher, toughest. And indeed again not being able to delete orders....

I stopped after reward 3, gave in and bought the kiddytrain to prevent me from keep trying...

I was liking the new game. Did I miss something? I ran out of tries (didn't know about) told me I had to buy another "heart" in order to keep playing. $30 YIKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAlway View Post
    I was liking the new game. Did I miss something? I ran out of tries (didn't know about) told me I had to buy another "heart" in order to keep playing. $30 YIKES!!!
    30T for another try vs. 32T to buy the kiddie train. Not a very hard decision

No need to pay.

Again, we have 3 lives for each level/little game. If we do not solved it, we loose our products and wait the 10 minutes for another game. I would never pay 30 T-cash for lives. I will not pay the 10 T-cash for the extra 5 moves either. I am nearing the 4th reward and already lost 2 or 3 times. I am in no hurry.