Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Year Celebration Event: General Questions & Opinions

4th Year Celebration Event: General Questions & Opinions

If I wanted to play a match 3 style game Id download one of the three you have. Very disappointed! Talk about leading someone into their other games.

Well, it's not my favourite either, but I appreciate Playrix trying to break the tedium and mix it up ever so often. Thanks Playrix. And the decorations are very cute.

Has anybody made it into the competition mode yet? Are the prizes for coming 2nd and lower better than first prize again? I hope so, would be nice to take it easy on this one .

I haven't made much progress yet, but did have a look at the prizes for reaching goals. They look ok to me. I doubt I'll trouble the leaderboard tho.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Regatta 135 View Post
    If I wanted to play a match 3 style game Id download one of the three you have. Very disappointed! Talk about leading someone into their other games.

I SO disagree!! Finally something much nicer and easier than fishing and flying!
    I love it!
    And I love the first two deco we can win!

This is a resource heavy event game - uses lots of crops. Luckily I had boosters hanging around at the Lab from previous events, so I fired them up. Coming in very handy. The game itself is much better than the flying game, however, it gets trickier as you go along - naturally.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I haven't got to competion yet. But no complaints, sometimes a match game is just what doctor ordered! Nice change of pace and like the new decorations, so thank you, playrix.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I'm enjoying it so far, plunking around knocking down blocks. For some odd reason I feel Austin is going to pop up to tell me it's ok, drink lemonade and try again later.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Has anybody made it into the competition mode yet? Are the prizes for coming 2nd and lower better than first prize again? I hope so, would be nice to take it easy on this one .
    1st place: 25 T-cash, island upgrade coupon, profile pic
    2nd-3rd: 12 T-cash, 1 ruby, profile pic
    4th-7th: 7 T-cash, 40% crop growth booster
    8th-12th: 3 glass, 2400 coins
    13th-15th: 2100 coins

Since when is glass a flipping prize?? Really, playrix, you should be ashamed!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    1st place: 25 T-cash, island upgrade coupon, profile pic
    2nd-3rd: 12 T-cash, 1 ruby, profile pic
    4th-7th: 7 T-cash, 40% crop growth booster
    8th-12th: 3 glass, 2400 coins
    13th-15th: 2100 coins
    Thanks, dreadnought

Looks like 2nd and 3rd are the placings to avoid this time round. Since when is a single gem a better price than a booster that costs several gems? So strange..