Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th Year Celebration Event: Sale Offers

4th Year Celebration Event: Sale Offers

Do you get sometime extra for buying all three 4th anniversary offers?

I remember remember a previous event gave you one more decoration.

Yeah.

You see the picture behind the sale offers?

The photographer puts it on a billboard for you to display in your town.

Thanks Nevada, I really appreciate it. Some recently didn't do anything, so I wasn't sure.

You're welcome 😊

Grabbed a photo (for anyone curious):

21762468_273042076547766_1582433582186157107_o.jpg

Seems you can only have one banner in your town at a time. If you place the one from the Restaurant Event, they switch out.
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-15-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Why was my subject title censored? The original was "Is there a prize from buying all three 4th anniversary offers?" which is admittedly awkward long, but not offensive.

If it was changed by a mod to be succinct or for clarification, it'd be nice to give a heads up... and why... and also not break my email notifications. Seems kinda sneaky and that's too bad.
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 09-15-2017 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typos. I give reasons for editing.

I don't find the special offer items very interesting at all, so won't be buying:

1 x Shovel = 300 coins
    Dodgems + 210 Tcash = £3.99
    2 x Helicopter Booster + 90 Tcash = £1.99

I would have much preferred the animated pond (rower and ducks etc) and the picnic scene opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Why was my subject title censored? The original was "Is there a prize from buying all three 4th anniversary offers?" which is admittedly awkward long, but not offensive.

If it was changed by a mod to be succinct or for clarification, it'd be nice to give a heads up... and why... and also not break my email notifications. Seems kinda sneaky and that's too bad.
    Not intended as censorship, rather as a way to help the Discussion's sub-forum from being overrun with related questions or commentary on an event. It's a process we've done for the last four to five events and enjoyed by many forum members (before you'd have to scroll through multiple pages of threads just to find something vaguely close to what you were curious about). Now you can simply search for "Aerial Challenge Event" and find every single post associated with it.

We do our best to inform everyone of any changes made (deleting, merging, editing, etc.) over PM, but as moderators move, merge, delete and edit 100+ threads a day it can prove difficult. No sneakiness meant -- but we'll try harder to be more efficient in that respect. Feel free to change the title back based on your preference.

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    I don't find the special offer items very interesting at all, so won't be buying:

1 x Shovel = 300 coins
    Dodgems + 210 Tcash = £3.99
    2 x Helicopter Booster + 90 Tcash = £1.99

I would have much preferred the animated pond (rower and ducks etc) and the picnic scene opposite.
    Same! I especially love the picnic scene. Would'be been nice to display that in the town and zoo.
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-15-2017 at 08:53 PM.

boby I've never heard bumper cars called dodgems. I looked it up and learned something today. Haha

Is the Bumper Car Ride a limited edition?

Like is it a part of the 4th year celeb event? Or you can just but it later on?