Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yacht Club Tokens

Huh... thanks for the pointer!

I'd stopped going in my yacht club as I'd got everything I wanted, and all the "good stuff" was greyed out. Because of your post, Dread, I managed to snag an extra crop booster, so thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Huh... thanks for the pointer!

I'd stopped going in my yacht club as I'd got everything I wanted, and all the "good stuff" was greyed out. Because of your post, Dread, I managed to snag an extra crop booster, so thanks!
    You're welcome! I was also glad to be able to get another train upgrade. Too bad that it didn't happen for everyone..

Hi all

Tried to get an answer by reading threads about tokens but no luck (or missed smth)
    The Q is: do we keep tokens when leaving co-op and joining another/starting our own?
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Hi Faye, yes you keep the tokens, as they are awarded to the player, not the co-op.

Be aware though, that in starting your own co-op, you will be in the Wooden League, so not all decorations will be available to you, even if you have enough tokens.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thank you Pink!

And a quick Q about decorations in yacht club (bought for tokens so not a 100% off-topic))): was it a glitch or during mid-season week you can buy deco available for golden league (i.e.tavern) being in any league?
    Last edited by Faye; 10-02-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

I feel like the decorations at the Yatch Club should be the same across the board for all leagues (i.e. Like the Good Old Rancho Sign, only available to Golden League people, etc.). I am in the Gold League, and have remained there. However, since I refuse to spend anymore money on Regatta (would rather use money in different way), I am ready, nor do I much care, to start getting bumped down in leagues. It is just getting too hard to try and even remain in the several "in-between" spots not to get "bumped" down, even at the risk of not being able to purchase some decorations, which is "big" for me to say, cause I am a decoration nut (lol). Again, the "only dog I have in this fight" is that I feel like ALL Leagues should have the opportunity to purchase any decoration offered at the Club across the board. I do not have any problem with others spending TCash on the Regatta, just feel like it would be nice for the Wooden League up to the Gold League to have the same opportunity to purchase all seasonal decorations being offered.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-21-2017 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769