Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yacht Club Tokens

I am a bit confused. I know that tomorrow a new season starts, with new offers in the yacht club.
    When i entered the yacht club today for a last check if i want to get something before those offers are gone, i saw that i can purchase everything again, such as paint, train upgrade coupon, booster, and whatnot.

yc.jpg

So i just purchased another train upgrade coupon. But i don't get it - glitch, or did i miss something about when the new seasonal decorations and offers kick in? The decorations are the same, not the new medieval ones. Or the pirate season items are available again today?

Edit: i should mention that i already purchased a train upgrade, the booster in the first week of the pirate season, so until today they were grayed out.

Seem to be a glitch of some sort as mine are still grayed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Seem to be a glitch of some sort as mine are still grayed out.
    Awesome! Free train upgrade! (well, not quite free, but still...)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I am a bit confused. I know that tomorrow a new season starts, with new offers in the yacht club.
    When i entered the yacht club today for a last check if i want to get something before those offers are gone, i saw that i can purchase everything again, such as paint, train upgrade coupon, booster, and whatnot.

yc.jpg

So i just purchased another train upgrade coupon. But i don't get it - glitch, or did i miss something about when the new seasonal decorations and offers kick in? The decorations are the same, not the new medieval ones. Or the pirate season items are available again today?

Edit: i should mention that i already purchased a train upgrade, the booster in the first week of the pirate season, so until today they were grayed out.
    Wow- now as you mention it - Same here!

Could buy another 3 rubies and the booster again as they aren't grayed out anymore

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Wow- now as you mention it - Same here!

Could buy another 3 rubies and the booster again as they aren't grayed out anymore
    Bummer! I am 5 tokens short or I would buy the Rubies again. Not grayed out for me either.

Yacht Club Tokens can be used In the next Interseasonal Regatta, the Special offers reset at the start of new seasonal Regatta

Quote Originally Posted by kumsivamshi View Post
    Yacht Club Tokens can be used In the next Interseasonal Regatta, the Special offers reset at the start of new seasonal Regatta
    The use of the tokens is not restricted to the Interseasonal Regatta (which is the week between 2 seasons, like this week), but can be used at any time.
    We were now talking about an apparent glitch, where some players have the option to purchase items in the yacht club that were already purchased. Not talking about decorations, which you can get more than one, but the other items such as rubies, boosters, paint, etc..

Regatta Season Tokens

Hello everyone, am I correct in thinking that this seasons tokens can cross over into the next season? Or do they expire if not used in the season in which they were won?

See this thread in the regata section HERE

Thanks Graylady!