Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yacht Club Tokens

I do but I can't work out how to post it here, never done it before !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ooh, think I've done it, Lord knows how. Let me know if it's legible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    Ooh, think I've done it, Lord knows how. Let me know if it's legible.
    lol, yes - thanks (although I believed you the first time you mentioned it already) and congrats for the upload!

Yatch Club Tokens

Hi,
    does anyone knows what happen to yatch club tokens
    after the current regatta finishes? I thought we would be receiving some tokens for current regatta tasks
    Which I would trade for those '5 platinum bars' but None of the tasks carried any tokens!!😒
    I still have some 106 tokens but don't want to buy anymore decorations which I already had!
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers

Hi,
    Here is a discussion about what happens with tokens: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ht-Club-Tokens
    Long story short, you get to keep them for the next season.

The pirate season ended with the last regatta, so that's why you don't see any seasonal tasks, and no tokens. This weeks' regatta is a regular one, like it was before the introduction of seasons. Next week a new season will begin, meaning new yacht club offers, new seasonal tasks, and so on.

Wow thanks so much dreadnought for the info. You are so nice

Yacht Tokens

Will left over tokens carry over to the next regatta season shop? Thanks

Why were there no yacht games in the regatta this week? Very frustrating. I was wanting to buy a couple more items.

Quote Originally Posted by SherryLinn View Post
    Why were there no yacht games in the regatta this week? Very frustrating. I was wanting to buy a couple more items.
    As far as I remember, it was announced this way. See dreadnought's reply in #15 above:

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The pirate season ended with the last regatta, so that's why you don't see any seasonal tasks, and no tokens. This weeks' regatta is a regular one, like it was before the introduction of seasons. Next week a new season will begin, meaning new yacht club offers, new seasonal tasks, and so on.