Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yacht Club Tokens

Yacht Club Tokens

Does anybody know if unused pts will carry over to next "season" ?

I don't believe it's known with 100% certainty yet. This thread contains most of the discussion.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thank you

Yacht Club Tokens

Just a quick question to see if anyone knows what happens to them at the end of the yacht club timer? (11 days at time of writing).

Pirate season ends in 3 days, new (medieval?) season starts then, but current yacht club runs for an additional week.

Do the tokens continue to run into whatever the new yacht club is? Or do we get new ones? Is the yacht club even coming back?

I have enough to buy the octopus, don't really want it, but would rather have it than lose the tokens.
    On the flip; if current tokens are going to roll into new yacht club, I'd much rather just hold onto them.

This turned out longer than expected, so, thanks for reading.

Don't know for certain re tokens, though it was implied they roll over.

I believe there's a week gap between one theme and the next.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Can someone in Golden League tell me how much the Pirate Tavern is please. I should be promoted up at the end of this regatta but I maxed out on tolkens (600) and the game won't let me get more unless I spend some.

I sent a message to CS a couple of days ago and they assured me that the tokens could be carried over to the next season.

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    I sent a message to CS a couple of days ago and they assured me that the tokens could be carried over to the next season.
    Thank you, our Co-Op members are asking. Do you have a screen shot for confirmation ?
    Thanks