Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

I am also having trouble updating elements, can not go to zoo or anything because it says it is updating, yet stays at 0%

Please Help

Platform: Windows 10 PC
    Town Name: Pleasantville
    Town Level: 41
    Co-op Name & Tag: crystals
    Friend Code: 6SSRW8
    Screenshots:

Has anybody who is/was experiencing this issue gotten it resolved [either by tech support or by yourself]? And if so - would you share what fixed it? Thanks!
    Looking for more co-op members that want to play, help and get help in return. Daily players preferred AND must be willing to kick a$$ during Regattas - we made it to Golden League level but really need more players that are dedicated to push up to the top!!! Come and join us

Town name: Hettje
    Co-Op Name: Hettje's Super Traders
    Friend Code: TXFZR5

Updated and Waiting

A few weeks back I asked how to find the tag or any kind of identifier for our co-op. I did receive a message telling me how but later that was retracted bc the admin person realized I'm playing on Windows & they weren't sure how to get that info... still waiting for a response.

In the mean time...the co-op I'm in has been getting a few new members & we're working our way up from the Wood League. Everyone was ready for today's regatta to start (14SEP17). We started...and later some of us received the "town newspaper" announcement stating "Thanks for updating." Those players have been waiting hours for the game to download....and while the game is downloading we can't continue with our regatta tasks. Some players haven't received the "update announcement" and now they can't help the players that did receive the update announcement.

So - some of us updated without doing anything & now we can't complete our regatta tasks

Other team members have not rcv'd the update notice & now they can't help us with any request.

Does anyone have info on this update?
    Does anyone have info on how long the downloading process requires?

Co-op / Happier Cows
    Town / Martzini Valley
    Leader / Lots of Love
    Windows 10

I have this same issue on Windows 10. Clicking on the mine, foundry(s), lab, boat, house of luck all lead to the same message of "in-game elements downloading" with 0% progress unchanged for over 8 hours now.

And why on earth would anyone release a major upgrade in the middle of a competition (regatta), instead of using the off day? Now our team can't work together in the regatta, as we always do.

And why would anyone release a major upgrade without announcing it first, so that users could decide when to upgrade?
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

Exact same problem here...can't access the mine, or anythig associated with it..Can't access Playhouse or my boats and get a message indicating a new elememt is downloading..it is not downloading at all..The % has been at "0" for hours..

Same thing in our co-op.... Some of us rcv'd the "town newspaper" announcement along with the tcash. Some players didn't receive the announcement & haven't updated. So those of us that updated are sitting & waiting...because of the download taking forever. Also, while we're waiting for this download we cannot continue with our regatta tasks. Our co-op has been building our membership & included we're competitive and want to return to the Gold League...we're not looking so competitive sitting still in the water again because of the download.

The players that didn't receive the update "news" cannot help the team members that did update...so much for cooperation. Same as everyone has stated here---any news/info will be appreciated Playrix.

Yep...EXACTLY what I'm experiencing...I hope they get this fixed because I've got a allot of time and dollars invested in this!

Same issue here..

In-Game elements downloading. Please try again later...You know a Regatta is happening! No mine, boats, foundry, Zoo or house of luck. COME ON MAN!

I expect RESTITUTION.

Same experience here no mine, boats, house of luck, zoo, or foundry!!!
    Platform: Windows 10 PC
    Town Name: urbantown
    Town Level: 57
    Co-op Name & Tag: UTF
    Friend Code:
    Screenshots: