Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

I cannot open the zoo or unload the boats for a download is in progress, but this one is in zero

In windows phone we were able to see other people's progress in tasks...Now we can only see if someone is participating in the regatta or not...

In our Co OP there is no leader...So...Can anyone confirm that their leader sees or not their progress?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    In windows phone we were able to see other people's progress in tasks...Now we can only see if someone is participating in the regatta or not...

In our Co OP there is no leader...So...Can anyone confirm that their leader sees or not their progress?

Thank you in advance!
    Really! On Android we've *never* been able to see the progress in a task (like how many trains they've sent out of the number required, e.g., 5/11). A lot of people would really like that.

Now if you are talking about the "statistics" button, the one that shows how many tasks they've completed, their score so far, and the number of tasks dumped, that is controlled by a setting on the "properties of the co-op" and can be allowed / disallowed by the leader or co-leader.

When you say you have no leader, I assume you mean that the leader is not active / absent. If they are marked as "Racing", you might want to look for another co-op as they are hurting your chances of winning.

i am having this issue right now
    Jenn
    my town name is Laurelview
    level 69 friendly and helpful player
    Windows 10 on my Microsoft Surface tablet
    i am on Facebook, send me a PM
    Lets Be Friends!!! E37VYK

I am also receiving an error message saying the in game graphics are downloading and it remains at 0%.

Running the game on Windows 10 Desktop.
    Town name: Maniacalton
    Town Level: 46
    Co-Op Name: Hettje's Super Traders
    Friend Code: EJRUC7

Screenshot 2017-09-14 16.15.57.jpg

Platform: Windows 10 Desktop
    Town Name: Menegroth
    Town Level: 50
    Co-op Name & Tag: Hans
    Friend Code: T7MKQP
    Screenshots:

Amora,

The community members and I cannot mine, receive/send/unload ships, enter zoos, open chests with clovers, or complete related tasks after the update today. Please help!!!

yea mine doing same thing and it was working just fine yesterday

Now if you are talking about the "statistics" button, the one that shows how many tasks they've completed, their score so far, and the number of tasks dumped, that is controlled by a setting on the "properties of the co-op" and can be allowed / disallowed by the leader or co-leader.
    Thank you for your reply...Next to the player we were able to see the points they had during the regatta. Previously we were able to see and check who "works" and who doesnt.

BUT!!! I have found it, in a different place...So, the statistics are now in the regatta "tasks" tab. At the very bottom there is a button saying "statistics" and you can see them for there...

When you say you have no leader, I assume you mean that the leader is not active / absent. If they are marked as "Racing", you might want to look for another co-op as they are hurting your chances of winning.
    Yes, our leader is missing...Could you please be so kind to explain me how a leader's absence affects our chances of winning?

Thank you again...

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    Yes, our leader is missing...Could you please be so kind to explain me how a leader's absence affects our chances of winning?
    Look at your co-op building, check the Leader's status. Does it say "Racing" or "Not Racing"? If it says "Racing" then you are placed in competition with teams with the same number of "Racing" players. If your Leader is absent, you are receiving a score of 0 for them in the race. It is difficult to overcome a 0 score against other teams.

If it says "Not Racing" then they will have no effect on your ability to win. However, an absent leader, especially if you have no co-leaders to take up the slack, can cause some issues with adding new members, removing some members, settings, etc. It's not fatal to not have a leader but it can be inconvenient at times.