Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

I have lost my friends, my co-op, my building, the water in my game design. My coins and tcash seem to be ok. I have emailed support and am waiting for a reply. I"m the leader of the co-op and we were about to win the gold regatta. So frustrating!

Deleting the program completely from my pc and reinstalling it brought it back. And we did win the regatta!

Have someone still trouble with downloading 0% zoo,mine etc. I can't find any Update in Windows store to fix this problem. I saw on the forum that It is version 452 but i have only 450. Support from the Game It is so big ...... Which i have never seen before in my life.

I'm having issues today. I joined a co-op last night before shutting down my computer ( I play on my computer running windows 10) I launched the game today and it loads then the Regatta Tutorial launches and I am prompted to click to continue... I am unable to click anything else in the game to stop this. It brings up a window that shows Task in Progress Click Continue... I can`t do anything else. Then the whole game just closes. I have uninstalled the game 2 times and reinstalled and that doesn`t make any difference. Not sure what to do. I can`t even launch the game past this and it`s just an endless loop. I can`t even contact support in game because I can`t get ingame.