Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

As long as you stay connected to the internet all along, you should get your town back. Make sure your device is fully charged and your connection is stable.

But let's try something else before. Close your game, shut down your device completely. After restarting it, go directly to your app store and click Open the game from there. See if that launch a new download.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Dear Windows users,

We are extremely sorry for the trouble you've come across! Would you please make sure that you all installed the hot-fix update released on Friday? It must be available at the app store. If any problems persist after doing so, kindly contact our Customer Support from the game, and we'll look into your case asap.
    Also, you can refer to your earlier message in this thread if it describes the post-fix issues. Thanks for your help!
    This whole playrix is 1 big JOKE, nothing else....im out..

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    As long as you stay connected to the internet all along, you should get your town back. Make sure your device is fully charged and your connection is stable.

But let's try something else before. Close your game, shut down your device completely. After restarting it, go directly to your app store and click Open the game from there. See if that launch a new download.
    It finally works !!!!!
    I tried to unistall and reinstall it. I ot my city back but I still had the problem, nothing had changed. So I tried to install it on my computer. Turns out the problem comes from windows 8.1 because it worked on my computer. Then I went on my phone and everything worked.

I still have a problem that everything I've built in my zoo have disappeared. I'm still the level I was before and I have the animals I've bought, but all the buildings and all of the expansions are level 1. What do I do? Wait for new update?

Now a NEW problem that every racer on our co-op is seeing, on this the first race start since the upgrade. Only about one time in twelve can't anyone take a task from the board. At about the same rate, I can't refresh slots on the taskboard for Tcash.

I have reported the issue to tech support, but am also posting here to see if other co-ops are having this new problem.
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

Quote Originally Posted by optimisticna View Post
    I still have a problem that everything I've built in my zoo have disappeared. I'm still the level I was before and I have the animals I've bought, but all the buildings and all of the expansions are level 1. What do I do? Wait for new update?
    The zoo problem isn't linked to the update - it's AN OLD PROBLEM THAT PLAYRIX HAVE NOT RESOLVED!!!!
    See the thread in Troubleshooting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    The zoo problem isn't linked to the update - it's AN OLD PROBLEM THAT PLAYRIX HAVE NOT RESOLVED!!!!
    See the thread in Troubleshooting!!!
    Still no reason to shout at anyone, Bubble. BTW, there is no "Troubleshooting" section.

optimisticna, the thread is a sticky here in this subforum; link is:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ldings-Missing

look there for suggestions. As usual, one has to contact support, but if I remember correctly, there has indeed not been much solution yet. Anyway, good luck! :-)

Bubble, whether this is linked to the update or not, my point was that the problem occurred after the update, so that's why I thought those two are connected.

@_DD_ Thanks for the link

you're most welcome, optimisticna and good luck again.

Hi Windows users,

Thank you for your feedback! If any of you still have your zoos/towns empty, kindly install the new hot-fix patch. It's version 4.5.2 (the previous was 4.5.1). If the problem persists, write to CS from your game, mentioning the time when it happened initially. The devs are aware of the issues and look into each case closely.