Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

i have been having problems getting into my mine, house of luck, zoo, and getting fruit off my ships. now today nothing will pull up. I need this fixed and not sure how to do it. I'm so ready to quite this game

Dear Windows users,

We are extremely sorry for the trouble you've come across! Would you please make sure that you all installed the hot-fix update released on Friday? It must be available at the app store. If any problems persist after doing so, kindly contact our Customer Support from the game, and we'll look into your case asap.
    Also, you can refer to your earlier message in this thread if it describes the post-fix issues. Thanks for your help!

Well. I had to go and uninstall and then I reinstalled the game. It automatically reinstalled the game.
    That's the good news.. The bad news is that I lost coins and also.. I lost the part of where I was in the game. I had sent two planes already and was working on sending my third plane for the task.

So I guess it worked.. won't know until I go and start trying to help my friends and others LOL!!!!!
    Thank you.

Tout est revenu à la normale un grand merci à vous

thank you it is working fine now ty

Our co-op Co-Leader still has all these problems post-fix. Playrix support tells her it's her phone, but we don't think so because others have the same model and OS without problems. Our Co-Leader is so frustrated she's quitting Township when the regatta ends.

This is about the worst outcome possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Dear Windows users,

We are extremely sorry for the trouble you've come across! Would you please make sure that you all installed the hot-fix update released on Friday? It must be available at the app store. If any problems persist after doing so, kindly contact our Customer Support from the game, and we'll look into your case asap.
    Also, you can refer to your earlier message in this thread if it describes the post-fix issues. Thanks for your help!
    How does someone know if they have the hotfix version or not? What's the hotfix version number?

I went to the app store there is no update available. I still don't have access to the zoo, the mine, the boats, etc. I tried to contact the customer support from the game and it didn"t work. It says that there is no account or app to share.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny2610 View Post
    I went to the app store there is no update available. I still don't have access to the zoo, the mine, the boats, etc. I tried to contact the customer support from the game and it didn"t work. It says that there is no account or app to share.
    Hi Jenny

I am not familiar with the Windows store but what do you see there? An open button? A download button? What happen when you click on it? If a new dowload do not start, try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Jenny

I am not familiar with the Windows store but what do you see there? An open button? A download button? What happen when you click on it? If a new dowload do not start, try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.
    Hi,
    If there is a update available there should be an install button on the left, which means I have the last update on my phone. If I uninstall and reinstall it, how can I make sure I'm going to get my city back ? I'm at level 69 so I really don't want to start from the beginning. Thanks.