Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

township

problème avec zoo palais de la chance bateaux et fonderie township sous windows10

Quote Originally Posted by janieg View Post
    I don't understand how to do any of the fixes such as " run as "administrator I am not a tech expert and the game is fun but I can't make any progress so this may be the end for me.

New update in the play store, trying that now myself

having same issue!!!!!

I am having same thing with my laptop to

I will stop too when my problem (downloading elements, 0%) won't solved....Don't understand why they do updates if it can't work the right way after this...

I hope for them that a bunch of people will stop after this, damn annoying is this cr*p....When update something, do it the right way.....Better will be no updates anymore...

Okay just got the fix for the game, went back to windows store and there it was another update....now everything works again.

Received an email back and it told me to go to the Windows store to the Township app and I was to update it though there as well. Did that, it updated and now everything works again.

Same here and with several of my friends. Cant do the regatta cause we can't access half our stuff.

I can only download the game again in the windows app store...Is that what you did? I see no update by clicking on township in the app store...